Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop Being Cucks

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
And stop giving women so much credit, most foids are one meal ticket away from being a prostitute.

I get tired of this forum very often nowadays because you retarded faggots worship Stacy and act like because she doesn’t choose you means you’re a subhuman. Yeah being incel sucks but you fuckers practically worship Stacy with all these self loathing threads about how you’ll never be Chad.

Im genuinely convinced most of you faggots aren’t even incel. Probably some degenerate normie that gets turned on by being dominated or a “mentalcel” who thinks being incel is trendy.

gtfo

high iq take tbh

Based and Patrick-pilled. most guys here are fakecels

based and high T

people here give too much importance to foids and sex in general, makes you wonder if most .is users are truly uncucked

Brainless volcel LEAVE THIS FORUM ASAP! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
I've been here for way longer than you and nothing has changed since I joined

kek at post-2020 cels telling me what to do, from what I've seen most of you are just edgy attention-seeking shitposters with nothing of value whatsoever

based and high T

people here give too much importance to foids and sex in general, makes you wonder if most .is users are truly uncucked
sex is important and a basic need after food and water

And stop giving women so much credit, most foids are one meal ticket away from being a prostitute.

I get tired of this forum very often nowadays because you retarded faggots worship Stacy and act like because she doesn’t choose you means you’re a subhuman. Yeah being incel sucks but you fuckers practically worship Stacy with all these self loathing threads about how you’ll never be Chad.

Im genuinely convinced most of you faggots aren’t even incel. Probably some degenerate normie that gets turned on by being dominated or a “mentalcel” who thinks being incel is trendy.

gtfo
Hard to swallow pill for most people here

sex is important and a basic need after food and water
yes, but thinking about it 24/7 destroys your soul and mental

if you can't do shit about it (cuz looks > all and most here don't have the slightiest chance of improving) then cope and don't think of it as a basic need

Im genuinely convinced most of you faggots aren’t even incel. Probably some degenerate normie that gets turned on by being dominated or a “mentalcel” who thinks being incel is trendy
Or sadistic pathetic normie cucks who enjoy bringing incels down and keeping them miserable, they're usually the ones jerking off while saying "muh its over" "its over bro just ldar lol" "just kys bro its over", they're always against any advice that helps

kek at post-2020 cels telling me what to do, from what I've seen most of you are just edgy attention-seeking shitposters with nothing of value whatsoever
how "smart" you have to be for having more than 20k posts plus more than 2 years old account and still not realizing that everybody here actually have nothing of value (to the forum) ?
is the same shit everyday: racebaits, water is wet threads, shitposters and news about foids being evil/sluts around the world.
you cant and will never make a good original thread, because there isnt nothing to do about it, everything that need to be said, already was back in 2017/2018, here became a place to just ldar and venting.
the only user of the entire forum that tries to bring some new ideias sometimes is @Edmund_Kemper, and sometimes dont have too much sucess.
there isnt "superior" users here if we compare to the average greycel/new user, besides the jannies that clean the trolls/infiltrators

how "smart" you have to be for having more than 20k posts plus more than 2 years old account and still not realizing that nobody here actually have nothing of value (to the forum) ?
is the same shit everyday: racebaits, water is wet threads, shitposters and news about foids being evil/sluts around the world.
you cant and will never make a good original thread, because there isnt nothing to do about it, everything that need to be said already was back in 2017/2018, here became a place to just ldar and venting.
the only user of the entire forum that tries to bring some new ideias sometimes is @Edmund_Kemper, and sometimes dont have too much sucess.
there isnt "superior" users here if we compare to the average greycel/new user, besides the jannies that clean the trolls/infiltrators
yeah actually good points
That's mainly because the influx of new users that are still adapting to the blackpill tend to make topics that have already been discussed before, whereas old users grow tired and troll or eventually leave
Those ''new users'' grow tired, leave, and the cycle repeats

yeah actually good points
That's mainly because the influx of new users that are still adapting to the blackpill tend to make topics that have already been discussed before, whereas old users grow tired and troll or eventually leave
Those ''new users'' grow tired, leave, and the cycle repeats
Thats sad but the reality.
I lurk here for a good time, originally i created this account to make good and original posts and actually help the other incels, but i realized that It was impossible to do so, i couldnt create a good thread that could help the forum and open even more their eyes.
When i tried to answer the best way i could, i was trapped inside a infinite loop, answering the same shit everyday, which was boring and tiring.

how "smart" you have to be for having more than 20k posts plus more than 2 years old account and still not realizing that everybody here actually have nothing of value (to the forum) ?
you cant and will never make a good original thread, because there isnt nothing to do about it, everything that need to be said, already was back in 2017/2018, here became a place to just ldar and venting.
Most users here will be banned forever at some point

based and high T

You can't deny biological imperative.

yes, but thinking about it 24/7 destroys your soul and mental

if you can't do shit about it (cuz looks > all and most here don't have the slightiest chance of improving) then cope and don't think of it as a basic need
this

I want to 2nd what @ItsOver4cel and @lord
I was a lurker for quite a long time and, from what I've seen, what you're saying 100% true. Like, there's nothing I can add to this cuz you hit the nail right on the head

truthpills me

Should be directed towards normies they fit that description pretty well.

most foids are one meal ticket away from being a prostitute
And they're one Chad cock "meal" ticket away from being a slut for free.

act like because she doesn’t choose you means you’re a subhuman
I call myself a subhuman from time to time but it's partially a joke (I don't value myself that little) and more importantly, it's not just foids who perceive me as such, but soyciety as a whole. And, in an objective sense, I am inferior to others in a lot of ways.