Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop asking women out

N

need_to_bust_nut

Greycel
If you are an incel asking women out, you’re doing it wrong.

You’re feeding into the dumb idea of “it’s just a numbers game bro”

The truth is that attraction is raw and natural, and you can feel it when it happens. You will see it in the other person’s eyes when they want to unleash their inner animal and have primal intercourse with you. This is not something you have to politely ask for, if you are deemed worthy by the opposite sex as a mate they will instinctually be drawn to your presence, until before you know it your clothes are off and you’re fucking.

It’s that simple. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking brainless moron.

There is no secret to getting a gf or sex, and trying to seek women’s attention or asking them on dates won’t do jackshit. That’s a big reason I never tried because I saw all my peers get relationships naturally and it never happened to me, so I knew I was missing something. I simply don’t have the looks necessary to be seen as a suitable partner. It has nothing to do with not “putting yourself out there”. Normies need to stop feeding men these lies.

Beat them with a sledgehammer instead

Agree, if she doesn't shows interest in you, no way that your approach will work.

Agreed. Cold approaching has to be the most retarded thing from the redpill community. Nobody here is a volcel/fakecel if they didnt ask out foids. If it doesnt happen to you naturally during highschool or at latest during college, then you can be sure that it never began for you.

If you signed up on .is it means its over, GET IT?

If you are an incel asking women out, you’re doing it wrong.

You’re feeding into the dumb idea of “it’s just a numbers game bro”

The truth is that attraction is raw and natural, and you can feel it when it happens. You will see it in the other person’s eyes when they want to unleash their inner animal and have primal intercourse with you. This is not something you have to politely ask for, if you are deemed worthy by the opposite sex as a mate they will instinctually be drawn to your presence, until before you know it your clothes are off and you’re fucking.

It’s that simple. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking brainless moron.

There is no secret to getting a gf or sex, and trying to seek women’s attention or asking them on dates won’t do jackshit. That’s a big reason I never tried because I saw all my peers get relationships naturally and it never happened to me, so I knew I was missing something. I simply don’t have the looks necessary to be seen as a suitable partner. It has nothing to do with not “putting yourself out there”. Normies need to stop feeding men these lies.
I agree with everything you said except "the putting yourself out there part". Obviously the world has 1 billion women. If you dont "put yourself out there" how will you meet foids for at least one of them to choose you?

Putting yourself out there means expand your area of operation, get out of your area more by volunteering at an animal shelter or something if you like animals, you will meet foids there. Get a small tiny parttime job in another area where there are foids etc etc etc. Thats the meaning of "the putting yourself out there part". Doesnt mean you will get pussy, just means get out there , eventually you will get a pussy if if its a foid you betabuxx , better than nothing

I 100% agree with this post

There is no secret to getting a gf or sex, and trying to seek women’s attention or asking them on dates won’t do jackshit. That’s a big reason I never tried because I saw all my peers get relationships naturally and it never happened to me, so I knew I was missing something.
If you ever found yourself thinking "Bro, there must be a technique or secret I don't know to get women" it's overrrrrr

High IQ. Femoids are biologically wired to only want good looking men, yet some people here will tell you you're a fakecel if you didn't ask out a foid, despite foids talking to you or giving you IOIs if they're attracted to you. Bro it doesn't matter you've been laughed at, had your looks insulted, are uglier than most normies you pass on the street and additionally you're not as NT as them. Just ask out someone who's known for their unrealistic standards! It's a numbers game bro! :foidSoy:
If you're incel you're incel for a reason, and that reason is your looks. JFL at people who think some foid will be sexually attracted to an incel while having so many MTNs and above around her, both in real life and on the internet. Teehee I'd like to fuck this non-NT framelet chinlet manlet mogged by 90% of normies i pass on the street soooooooo badly :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:.

I don't. I started using r/braincels the moment the last foid rejected me and I lost all hope. God, that place was funny.

Agreed. Cold approaching has to be the most retarded thing from the redpill community. Nobody here is a volcel/fakecel if they didnt ask out foids. If it doesnt happen to you naturally during highschool or at latest during college, then you can be sure that it never began for you.
Woman can lay in bed allday and open Tinder / Hinge etc and have Sex the Next Day .

Why should average or even Athletic ( but short ) Guys try out of all People ? :feelsclown:

I HATE THEM ALL I WISH NOTHING BUT EXCRUCIATING MISERY UPON THEM

no

i wont stop approaching foids, ever

a man who never shoots will never hit a target

i know its fucking impossible but i wint give up

I don't. I started using r/braincels the moment the last foid rejected me and I lost all hope. God, that place was funny.

I miss braincels. It was a bit more chill than .is, even with the constant infiltration by haters.

This is a super high IQ post, especially from a newcomer. I've said the same general thing many times as well. If a relationship doesn't come naturally, it's OVER and there is no sense torturing yourself with trying to put yourself out there. Normies and especially chads would never understand our struggles because relationships just happen for them without too much effort. You don't need to "try" to get a gf. If you need to "try", you already lost!

I don't even look at girls except when some slut walks past with ass hanging out then I'll look for 2 seconds