Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stood up roastie as chadfish. Made her wait in freezing cold before ghosting her lmao

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Lmao this one was a funny experience. She asked to go on a date (hoping to have sex with chad) but got stood up. I told her to wear a skirt in freezing weather and told her to stay outside so I can see her.

She waits for over one hour before leaving and then apologizes haha. Wtf why are these roasties are sooo nice to chad even after getting treated like shit. Do you think she’d behave like this with a non chad.

After 5 mins she’d probably start yelling at normie for wasting her time haha. Who am I kidding with normies, these cunts barely even show up on dates and just ghosts them
0A27DAFA 7D85 476A 912B 3BCAD5CF96D0
1876FA5B 8954 4A7A 91F7 FC39D9756CA7
5D277CAC 0A3E 4C33 B358 C622265924F4
FEF0ECCE 0E9B 4417 B6DC 09B151687929

fuarrrkkKkkkI felt bad after she said sorry to me after I treated her like shit lmao. But that’s just bluepill in me. We all know she has orbiters in her phone that she stands up and ghosts in regular basis.

lesson for normies: this is how foids act when they are serious about meeting you, you can tell the eagerness in her voice. They tell you their every move and where they are because they are that much excited to see you.

She kept sending me her out fit too so I would recognize her lmao. These foids are definitely always dropping hints when meeting chad.

Such a shame she only goes for chad, and loves being stood up and treated like shit when there are guys who would be better match for her.

Last edited:
can u post her pics?

No you’ll show them to outsiders :feelssus: I already don’t trust your name and I seen your profile like 2 days ago
Pm me the pics

You've been chadfishing for a long time now, how are you not bored.. it's such a waste of time and energy.

Last edited:
Whores are frustratingly stupid, its like trying to teach a monkey his own reflection is himself.

You've been chadfishing for a long time now, how are you not bored.. it's such a waste of time and energy.
What else is there to do, I don’t like watching tv shows and movies and sports.

I just like the socializing aspect of chadfishing and talking to foids without filter. Irl I feel like always walking on eggshells when talking to foids cuz one wrong thing can end every thing.
can u post her pics?
Why do you wana see it ? r :feelsthink::feelshehe:

Last edited:
Pm me the pics
It’s just pictures of her waiting outside trying to look cute for chad so he will hurry up and not make her wait. You can pm me for pics, I am only showing it to non glowies

lesson for normies: this is how foids act when they are serious about meeting you, you can tell the eagerness in her voice. They tell you their every move and where they are because they are that much excited to see you.

She kept sending me her out fit too so I would recognize her lmao. These foids are definitely always dropping hints when meeting chad.
Based. If you're looking for IOIs she's not into you.

Just DMd you for pics btw. I want to see them bc I'm just bored and also to know how the foid is to imagine the story better :feelsthink:

No sympathy for the privileged degenerate.

What else is there to do, I don’t like watching tv shows and movies and sports.

I just like the socializing aspect of chadfishing and talking to foids without filter. Irl I feel like always walking on eggshells when talking to foids cuz one wrong thing can end every thing.

To give one's psychological energy to another entity is to be a slave, a captive of that entity.

The word Femoid is derived from the synthesis of "female" and "void," meaning exactly just that.. A human shell devoid of a "soul"; or the spark of consciousness. Qualities that distinguish man from mere biological automata. Socializing with such creatures is no different than socializing with squirrels, ducks, or ants.

Well, of course, this isn't so much about socializing as it is about attempting to live a fantasy, attempting to escape from one's own reality

All becoming and growing — all that guarantees a future — involves pain.

For the heights that one scales when one is able to look into the dreadful abysses of life, to experiment with the most painful thoughts and the most extreme form of nihilism, and still be able to emerge from such depths and affirm life – saying Yes to it in its totality – is arguably the highest state a human being can attain.

hope she froze her tits off.

I wonder why IT never brings up any of your threads... :feelsgah:

They have but only to complain that OP is misleading women and that more women need to be warned of such catfishing methods.

They have but only to complain that OP is misleading women and that more women need to be warned of such catfishing methods.
So they just dismiss the point that incels could absolutely get laid if they looked like Chad?

So they just dismiss the point that incels could absolutely get laid if they looked like Chad?
Yup they only focus on the outrage over a chadfisher pretending to be someone who they are not and say that if you are the type of guy to chadfish you don't deserve to have a woman be attracted to you.

The guy who posted this has the flair "5'7" Gay Soy Autist"

:feelskek:
It’s all just ‘You’re a terrible person for doing this’ rather than ‘Yeah, he has a point about Chad getting women without effort’.
They do sometimes.

Last edited:
It’s all just ‘You’re a terrible person for doing this’ rather than ‘Yeah, he has a point about Chad getting women without effort’.
The Bible has an adept verse for these people: "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

You named her Dummy and she acted the part.

god I'm dying :feelskek:

I totally lost when she apologized :lul:

Tbf i think she didn't mean that apology and was actually upset.
yeah but look at how she put that into words, she's trying hard to not piss chad and act coping he may give her another chance

yeah but look at how she put that into words, she's trying hard to not piss chad and act coping he may give her another chance
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tbf i think she didn't mean that apology and was actually upset.
fuclling hell,motherfucking girlsdont sit near me in bus and avoid friendship with ne while this is how they treat chad AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHGAGAHGGGHGGGHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGVGGGGGAAAAAA

fuclling hell,motherfucking girlsdont sit near me in bus and avoid friendship with ne while this is how they treat chad AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHGAGAHGGGHGGGHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGVGGGGGAAAAAA
ER fuel

im drowning in depression for years man FOR YEAAAAAAARS
shit i think i know who you are brocel, glad to see you're still around, though it sucks that you're still struggling. you were on LMSC right?

shit i think i know who you are brocel, glad to see you're still around, though it sucks that you're still struggling. you were on LMSC right?
yes,also I was on heavensdoor and other based reddit subs.Shit has gotten wprse for me my man

this is suifuel for me. because i know il lnever have bitches act like that around me. even apologizing for getting stood up by Chad. jfl..what the shit?

what a legend. if only we could automate this somehow. could we just make an AI bot that's believable enough and chadfish with it? imagine that. thousands, potentially millions of roasties stood up every day :feelskek: any legit AIcels in here? I only know a little bit

yes,also I was on heavensdoor and other based reddit subs.Shit has gotten wprse for me my man
gigabased, i was "go-ER" in there

what happened brocel?
what a legend. if only we could automate this somehow. could we just make an AI bot that's believable enough and chadfish with it? imagine that. thousands, potentially millions of roasties stood up every day :feelskek: any legit AIcels in here? I only know a little bit
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

lifefuel, I'll start chadfishing too, this is so hilarious!
Fucking stupid holes

Lifefuel but also killfuel

The guy who posted this has the flair "5'7" Gay Soy Autist"

:feelskek:
Holy shit their comments are lifefurl. They are losing their collective hive mind over this ahaha.

they still never address the issue that I am able to get dates as a chadfish with same personality I have irl. Only difference is face! These morons never seem to get the point of the post

Holy shit their comments are lifefurl. They are losing their collective hive mind over this ahaha.

they still never address the issue that I am able to get dates as a chadfish with same personality I have irl. Only difference is face! These morons never seem to get the point of the post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mtgpy0/dude_youre_a_fucking_asshole/guzz6it?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"The irony is that the fucking moron could actually be successful if he was serious, and wasn't mentally hobbled by all the incel bullshit he believes in."

He thinks you can be successful without chadfishing... :feelskek:

A whole different world, fuck a personality.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They are retarded
A lot of coping in the comments there saying, "He has the personality! Why doesn't he just be a decent man and maybe he'll have a gf?"

They are too stupid to calculate 2+2=4

Makes me sad to know that no foid will even match 9% of her effort to meet me.

The power of chad jeez

To give one's psychological energy to another entity is to be a slave, a captive of that entity.

The word Femoid is derived from the synthesis of "female" and "void," meaning exactly just that.. A human shell devoid of a "soul"; or the spark of consciousness. Qualities that distinguish man from mere biological automata. Socializing with such creatures is no different than socializing with squirrels, ducks, or ants.

Well, of course, this isn't so much about socializing as it is about attempting to live a fantasy, attempting to escape from one's own reality

All becoming and growing — all that guarantees a future — involves pain.

For the heights that one scales when one is able to look into the dreadful abysses of life, to experiment with the most painful thoughts and the most extreme form of nihilism, and still be able to emerge from such depths and affirm life – saying Yes to it in its totality – is arguably the highest state a human being can attain.
That was very poetic!

Good job! This is your best one yet. The longest I've made a woman wait is 50 minutes. How long have you been chadfishing that roastie?