Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Stoned, but realized something about politics

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Every time one side (left or right) gets power for a while, they become more radicalized.
The other side switches from being radical to more neutral.

When the right gets power, at first their actions are good for the people.
Then in the end they become more extreme and people get fucked over

Then at the same time the radical left becomes less radical and they start to seem more reasonable.
At this point, people start voting left

After a while, they become radicalized and start fucking people over.
At this point, the right has become the reasonable choose and people start voting them

Cycle continues

Final words:
Fuck CuckTears
full

Last edited:
Most people realize this but are forced to vote for the lesser of two evils.
Maybe a ranked choice voting system would solve some parts of what you are talking about.

Also:
Final words:
Fuck CuckTears
full

Fixed :feelskek:

Nowadays I noticed quite the opposite indeed, both left and right talk as they're extremists during the election campaign but after the people vote they return to their usual liberal moderatism jfl

Nowadays I noticed quite the opposite indeed, both left and right talk as they're extremists during the election campaign but after the people vote they return to their usual liberal moderatism jfl

Yeah, this. Radicalization comes from fear. The Tea Party was born when Obama became President. ANTIFA was born when Trump became President.

Where the fuck is part 6?!

Me too.