Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stoned ape theory

• Thread starter HONKLER BANDICOON
  • Start date
HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
What if the reason why humans became intelligent is due to our ape-like ancestors consuming psychedelic mushrooms in a consistent manner which forced our brain to evolve and develop sapience?

Stoned Ape Theory - Sam's Good Stuff

But still genetic ends are living consciously

The Terrance rabbit hole I see. It makes sense but everyone hates the theory (for some reason).

I kinda believe that it had an effect on our evolutionary path but not as big as he claims.

What if the reason why humans became intelligent is due to our ape-like ancestors consuming psychedelic mushrooms in a consistent manner which forced our brain to evolve and develop sapience?

Stoned Ape Theory - Sam's Good Stuff's Good Stuff
Incredibly good idea. After the incel rebellion we should all get stoned in the white house (in gta6)

Stoned nigger

evolution is fake and gay

Stoned Ape Theory - Sam's Good Stuff's Good Stuff
You answered yourself

The Terrance rabbit hole I see. It makes sense but everyone hates the theory (for some reason).

I kinda believe that it had an effect on our evolutionary path but not as big as he claims.
Although it does make more sense if you think about how the Neanderthals were extremely different compared to the enhanced intellect of the homosapians. Neanderthals didn't experiment with food thus missing out on the new neurons that developed from many generations of homosapian mushroom eaters.

Return to stoned monke