Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stoicmaxxing how will we live out the rest of our days in dignity? (for oldcels 22+ only)

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
In essence Hollywood/soy-ciety/other men such as boomers lied to us about how everyone will get a soulmate. We lived our lives TRAINED by hollywood/media.However REALITY has a different story in store for us. However what soy-ciety tells us clashes with reality, causing distress which leads to depression. However the philosophy of stoicism argues that one can find fulfillment only when one is living in conformity to reality. The way we should deal with this is to calibrate our expectations to reality by identifying, and then either modifying or removing any core beliefs (from society/your expectations) that we hold that are incompatible with reality.

SURE going on neetbux/LDAR/fucking whores on the side is fun and dandy however we can't do this indefinitely into our 50s.

My LONGTERM PLAN is to enjoy my hobbies. (yo IT "I got hobbies bro")

*play my banjo

*paint landscape (I am an amateur acrylic painter)

*learn golf

*go fishing

*find a stable career (like nursing) try to eventually retire on the lake and do the above hobbies 'till I croak

-discuss

Last edited:
In essence Hollywood/soy-ciety/other men such as boomers lied to us about how everyone will get a soulmate. We lived our lives TRAINED by hollywood/media. However REALITY has a different story in store for us. However what soy-ciety tells us clashes with reality, causing distress which leads to depression.

However the philosophy of stoicism argues that one can find fulfillment only when one is living in conformity to reality. The way we should deal with this is to calibrate our expectations to reality by identifying, and then either modifying or removing any core beliefs (from society/your expectations) that we hold that are incompatible with reality.

SURE going on neetbux/LDAR/fucking whores on the side is fun and dandy however we can't do this indefinitely into our 50s.

My LONGTERM PLAN is to enjoy my hobbies. (yo IT "I got hobbies bro")

*Play my banjo

*paint landscape (I am an amateur acrylic painter)

*learn golf

*go fishing

*find a stable career (like nursing) try to eventually retire on the lake and do the above hobbies 'till I croak

-discuss
stoics were cucks

View: https://medium.com/lessons-from-history/marcus-aureliuss-deb7c542c3f0

Last edited:
minecraft for ideal squarestoicmaxxing
so are how are you going to re-adjust your life based on the reality? are you going to play mincraft into your 50s?

can't see the image. It never began for can'tpostimagecels

yeah stoicism is essentially learning to enjoy the taste of a shit sandwich however we gotta live in reality and re-adjust our expectations from the bullshit fed to us

so are how are you going to re-adjust your life based on the reality? are you going to play mincraft into your 50s?

yeah stoicism is essentially learning to enjoy the taste of a shit sandwich however we gotta live in reality and re-adjust our expectations from the bullshit fed to us
added some text from the article.
Essentially the most famous stoic was a gigacuck.

it only gets worse everyday trust me bro

wait til you're 30+ and the health problems start kicking in

can't even cope in peace

can't even cope in peace

that's the sad reality of life.

22+ is already oldcels :cryfeels:

if you can find a sweet spot where you maxxxed, use the momentum and maxxx more because these are rare occasions but can be theoretically started every day:redpill:

Gladiators just had a great personalities. Its just happened that females liked them. Nothing to do with physicality.

moneymax and become a higher tier

beyond the limit that was set on me ( on us )

adel eid " , this shit . that word just got into my brain , adel is the german word for aristrocrat ( the highest tier person before king or rulers back then ) money is truly everything in this hellhole

dosnt matter how you get it , its just if you get it

Make a shit-ton of money and hope it eases my pain.

As a 24 years old it is ironic to see "22 years oldcel". At your low 20s you stil have 0 experiences that oldcels have like being invited into weddings of your friends/family and seeing people around you starting a family. Worse thing we had to experiences is to acknowledge the fact we will not have teen love. It will get much worseeeee.

Hopefully covid19 agenda and worldwide events will take place.

I'll most likely rope before 30. Until then, I'll just cope with vidja and sports

Taken as a whole, Stoic ethics is in fact a very valuable and estimable attempt to use reason, man’s great prerogative, for an important and salutary purpose, namely to raise him by a precept above the sufferings and pains to which all life is exposed:

That thou mayest be able to spend thy life smoothly,
Let not ever-pressing desire torment and vex thee,
Or fear or hope for things of little worth.
(Horace, Epist. I, xviii, 97.)

Nevertheless we are still very far from being able to arrive at something perfect in this way, from being actually removed from all the burdens and sorrows of life, and led to the blissful state by the correct use of our reason. On the contrary, we find a complete contradiction in our wishing to live without suffering, a contradiction that is therefore implied by the frequently used phrase “blessed life.”

This contradiction is revealed in this ethic of pure reason itself by the fact that the Stoic is compelled to insert a recommendation of suicide in his guide to the blissful life (for this is what his ethics always remains). This is like the costly phial of poison to be found among the magnificent ornaments and apparel of oriental despots, and is for the case where the sufferings of the body, incapable of being philosophized away by any principles and syllogisms, are paramount and incurable. Thus its sole purpose, namely blessedness, is frustrated, and nothing remains as a means of escape from pain except death. But then death must be taken with unconcern, just as is any other medicine.

can't even cope in peace
it pisses me off to no end how weak the human race is. mentally we are like iron titans/gods but physically a bunch of piddly autoimmune diseases kills us! we have less than 2 decades to be healthy :( (IDK I heard humans as a species are really inbred so that may explain why we are weak and sickly. look at inbred hillbillies/orthodox jews they are sick as dogs!)

stoics were cucks
Didn't read all that but yes you are right.

It is a slave ideology designed to keep literal slaves in check.

Don't complain? Literally ALL fucking progress is the result of fucking complaining. If all humans were truly stoic at all times we would have never left the fucking caves. Imagine saying "Screw discovering fire, you need to be stoic! Who needs warmth? Our ancestors had it cold and so you shall too."

Stoicism seems high IQ but is in reality low IQ.

Last edited:

Don't complain? Literally ALL fucking progress is the result of fucking complaining. If all humans were truly stoic at all times we would have never left the fucking caves. Imagine saying "Screw inventing fire, you need to be stoic! Who needs warmth? Our ancestors had it cold and so you shall too."

:lul::lul::lul:
One of the funniest examples ever lmao.

Don't complain? Literally ALL fucking progress is the result of fucking complaining. If all humans were truly stoic at all times we would have never left the fucking caves. Imagine saying "Screw discovering fire, you need to be stoic! Who needs warmth? Our ancestors had it cold and so you shall too."

tru but lets be real none of us do not have the power to do shit IRL practically everyone on here except blkpillpress promotes LDAR

tru but lets be real none of us do not have the power to do shit IRL practically everyone on here except blkpillpress promotes LDAR
I promote LDAR because I hate society more than I love my own life. Yes I know it sounds crazy.

That means I would rather not pay taxes and stay poor than wealthmaxx but contribute to this cucked society.

I promote LDAR because I hate society more than I love my own life. Yes I know it sounds crazy.

That means I would rather not pay taxes and stay poor than wealthmaxx but contribute to this cucked society.
but you just said that society does not progress unless you complain. what if peasants LDAR while the lords fucked them over you think they would have progressed humanity?

but you just said that society does not progress unless you complain. what if peasants LDAR while the lords fucked them over you think they would have progressed humanity?
There are enough other soys who progress society. :feelskek: I never said progress is bad, just that it doesn't necessarily have to be who does it.

More than enough STEM cucks to go around.

Perhaps you've heard of the saying:

"LIFE IS LIKE A SHIT SANDWICH...

the more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat."

The entire world is entering into horrifying and brutal totalitarianism worldwide, if you think you're going to live the rest of your days in peaceful meditative solitude just stop right now because that's not going to happen whatsoever. It's not just over for us incels, it's over for the entirety of humanity itself. Hell awaits us all, better start mentally preparing yourself for that eventuality now for the end is nigh. :fuk:

Last edited:
stoicism is the biggest scam ever shilled by CHADs. Only fucking losers and cucks take stoicism seriously.

The only successful people are hedonists-- hedonists that shill the turd that is stoicism onto others as they hoard drugs, women, money, and power

Last edited:
fuck all philosophers honestly, well off faggots that had everything already set up for them and instead sat on their ass all day writing about how most people should live despite never living like most people.

the only philosopher i respect is diogenes.

fuck stoicism
Incels came up in a discussion on r/stoicism and only thing Reddit cucks could say in defense was just a quote by Aurelius about accepting the present and realizing the present is the only thing we actually “own”

Basically if you’ve dealt with inceldom in the past then you’re able to deal with it in present times.

In a way I agree, if I were to kill myself today then my present day agony will all cease the second I take my presence out of this life.

“Can you no longer see a road to freedom? It’s right in front of you. You need only turn over your wrists” -Seneca

Last edited:
fuck all philosophers honestly, well off faggots that had everything already set up for them and instead sat on their ass all day writing about how most people should live despite never living like most people.

the only philosopher i respect is diogenes.
Based

Over for oldcels my goal is to get high paying wagie job and ldar until death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back