Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Stoicism is the only cope for truecels.

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
Understanding that you have no control over what happens is better than trying to change things that will stay the same forever. Combine stoicism with the blackpill and you get a man who understands and is probably less stressed than the average blackpiller. I believe that you can't properly take the blackpill without indulging in a little bit of stoicism. You're a truecel, that's how it started and that's how it will end. No point in getting angry about it or wishing for better. Nothing will change, even if you go ER or rope. Your existence is insignificant just like everyone else. On a universal scale, chad is insignificant, but he's still able to live his best life while you rot. Nothing matters in the end. Thoughts?

Hahahhahahah stoicism only works for normies with miniscule or problems not truecels. But whatever us truecels naturally have had a sense of stoicism anyways

Hahahhahahah stoicism only works for normies with miniscule or problems not truecels. But whatever us truecels naturally have had a sense of stoicism anyways
We learn after a while that nothing will ever change. Most of us get very emotional over it though. If we could get rid of that emotion we could be more serious and maybe even create a true movement. Just my unrealistic ideas.

I made a post about this earlier but yours is better

We learn after a while that nothing will ever change. Most of us get very emotional over it though. If we could get rid of that emotion we could be more serious and maybe even create a true movement. Just my unrealistic ideas.
True

I find stoicism cucked. Realizing you have no control doesn't help with anything. It makes you apathic and wimpy.

An Army of sloppers invading america from all continents around the globe invading america before russia and china (Military) is able to

An Army of sloppers invading america from all continents around the globe invading america before russia and china (Military) is able to
One can only dream.

Then tell me what truecels can control.
Their haircuts and showers...

Joke aside, not much. Stoicism makes you go from "I'm fucked" to "I'm fucked and there is nothing I can do about it". This applied to all areas of life makes you a cuck. There are plenty of area where even we can create boundaries and exert influence.

Understanding that you have no control over what happens is better than trying to change things that will stay the same forever. Combine stoicism with the blackpill and you get a man who understands and is probably less stressed than the average blackpiller. I believe that you can't properly take the blackpill without indulging in a little bit of stoicism. You're a truecel, that's how it started and that's how it will end. No point in getting angry about it or wishing for better. Nothing will change, even if you go ER or rope. Your existence is insignificant just like everyone else. On a universal scale, chad is insignificant, but he's still able to live his best life while you rot. Nothing matters in the end. Thoughts?
kys