Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious stoicism is like trying to cope with eating a turd the waiter served you while everyone else in the restaurant is eating steak

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
-52baldcurryjanitor

Stoicism is just a sad cope

Sure, go sit there pretending you don't care :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Stoicism is a retarded cope spread by pseudo philosophers who think they're geniuses because they read a quote somewhere

Stoicism is just a sad cope

Sure, go sit there pretending you don't care :feelspuke::feelspuke:
honestly just saying: "yep yer gonna be miserable, ya don't have to like it but YA GOTTA LIVE WITH IT" has actually cured my depression. Life is frankly bullshit. Many people lived through HORRIBLE situations 'till their last dying breath. Black slaves in america, or the Irish during the potato famine etc. Sometimes you are just fucked and life dumps a bunch of shit on ya

It’s not for everyone, i’ll say that much.

Stoicism is absolutely a cope, but one that I believe does pay off in the long run.

Fuck that shit, I'd rather get high.

Good point.. one thing I will give Stoicism is with pride I don't like looking butthurt. I would rather at least look like I am working on something beneficial in some small way for the world.

Brutal truth

Everything is cope

aurlieus/epictetus would have roped in modern times

aurlieus/epictetus would have roped in modern times
stoicism was romans coping with being miserable. their culture/people/empire was dying. Think of it were the Arab Uhmayad Caliphates "stoic"? Were the Mongols fucking like war-lords "stoic?" Were the Spanish/Portugese getting that spicy latina ass? "stoic?"

NO! stoicism is the product of a dying society. Mgtow is COPY of stoicism. Mgtow came about as the west is dying

The natural state of a man is to be stoic. It's not a cope. If you stopped bitching and embrace the Tao peace will come naturally to you

The natural state of a man is to be stoic. It's not a cope. If you stopped bitching and embrace the Tao peace will come naturally to you
its JUST NOT RIGHT!

Hispanics get to pass on their genes, beat their wives/cheat their parents will sometimes LITERALLY kidnap prime stacey women for them . https://incels.is/threads/just-sell-rotten-watermelons-bro.326153/#post-7391869 YET we are supposed to stick our thumbs up our asses and be ok with dying alone while we have to put 20x the effort for some used up single mom?

its JUST NOT RIGHT!

Hispanics get to pass on their genes, beat their wives/cheat their parents will sometimes LITERALLY kidnap prime stacey women for them . https://incels.is/threads/just-sell-rotten-watermelons-bro.326153/#post-7391869 YET we are supposed to stick our thumbs up our asses and be ok with dying alone while we have to put 20x the effort for some used up single mom?
It's not fair. Whether it's "right" or "wrong" is a matter of perspective. Yes, it does suck, and you can vent and lament to feel better, but it's not meant to be fair. Some people are born into wealth, power, and top-tier genetics, while others are born into abject misery. You must learn to accept reality and find your copes.

It's not fair. Whether it's "right" or "wrong" is a matter of perspective. Yes, it does suck, and you can vent and lament to feel better, but it's not meant to be fair. Some people are born into wealth, power, and top-tier genetics, while others are born into abject misery. You must learn to accept reality and find your copes.
so accept being miserable and stick your thumb up your ass? how come other great heroes like Muhammad (peace be upon him) and Ghengis Khan who were born into ABJECT MISERY rose through the ranks and overcame this? (not saying we have to be violent war lords but you get my drift)

so accept being miserable and stick your thumb up your ass? how come other great heroes like Muhammad (peace be upon him) and Ghengis Khan who were born into ABJECT MISERY rose through the ranks and overcame this? (not saying we have to be violent war lords but you get my drift)
accepting reality != accepting your current situation and refusing to improve it in any reasonably way that's in your power

accepting reality != accepting your current situation and refusing to improve it in any reasonably way that's in your power
but that's the problem their IS NO WAY we can improve our situation so we are just supposed to put our thumb up our ass and give up?

but that's the problem their IS NO WAY we can improve our situation so we are just supposed to put our thumb up our ass and give up?
What situation are you referring to exactly? You subhuman genetics and the resulting inability to find a mate to pass on those subhuman genetics?

What situation are you referring to exactly? You subhuman genetics and the resulting inability to find a mate to pass on those subhuman genetics?
hispanics are sub-human too. (at least the men) they are morbidly obese, refuse to get a good job, yet their women will lick their assholes. Why can one sub-human pass on his genes but another can't?

hispanics are sub-human too. (at least the men) they are morbidly obese, refuse to get a good job, yet their women will lick their assholes. Why can one sub-human pass on his genes but another can't?
Why are you so obsessed with passing on your genetics if you think they're subhuman? your main focus should be having sex not bringing more subhuman genetics into this world.

Why are you so obsessed with passing on your genetics if you think they're subhuman? your main focus should be having sex not bringing more subhuman genetics into this world.
I could live in the Favelas of Sao Paulo with gangs shanking each other to death in broad daylight on daily basis and would STILL want a son. I would just black pill him at a young age.

I could live in the Favelas of Sao Paulo with gangs shanking each other to death in broad daylight on daily basis and would STILL want a son. I would just black pill him at a young age.
iu

Shut up, you wouldn't get shit there if you were a local, foids in latin america are extremely hypergamic. There is a reason why the 2nd biggest nationality here is brazilian.

The only way for you to get them is via greencard and you already got it

Shut up, you wouldn't get shit there if you were a local, foids in latin america are extremely hypergamic. There is a reason why the 2nd biggest nationality here is brazilian.

The only way for you to get them is via greencard and you already got it
i'm saying if I was brazilian I would still want a son. but yeah foreign girls would not piss in my direction

i'm saying if I was brazilian I would still want a son. but yeah foreign girls would not piss in my direction
Well, you have the option of greencardmaxxing, therefore you are better than the locals. So there is no reason for you to complain about not being one

Well, you have the option of greencardmaxxing, therefore you are better than the locals. So there is no reason for you to complain about not being one
brazilian women don't want american men. (sometimes tyrones their are cases of African American men going to brazil but this only works for tyrones)

brazilian women don't want american men. (sometimes tyrones their are cases of African American men going to brazil but this only works for tyrones)
Uh? Of course they do, I've witnessed many times foids simply going to talk with a guy because he was american or from other first world country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back