Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "just sell rotten watermelons bro"

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
YEP,

went to the local home depot to pick up some tools and saw this SAME old Guatemalan fuck I mentioned https://incels.is/threads/jbh-just-be-hispanic.325400/#post-7387772 selling ROTTEN watermelons out of his pickup truck this time with wasps/hornets CRAWLING all over them. He smiled at me. (probably laughing at me:feelshaha: for wasting years stemaxxing when he can score by simply selling rotten watermelons)

YET I BET YOU MY LIFE he has a wife at home and a fulfilling sex life while we are home alone on this god-forsaken website with our dicks in our hands. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
spic selling rotten fruit :feelsseriously:

gonna sell rotten fruits to get a wife, rottenfruitmaxx

i live in latin america so i have a head start
where? you gotta be a central american meztisto to pull this off! not some white pussy brazilian!

SHIT i'm brazilian
I noticed this. Why are their so many inkwells from brazil? (ie Favela-smegma from incel tears, you, and a few other 'cels) your women are GIGA stacies in bikinis who put an american stacey to SHAME!

I noticed this. Why are their so many inkwells from brazil? (ie Favela-smegma from incel tears, you, and a few other 'cels) your women are GIGA stacies in bikinis who put an american stacey to SHAME!
do you think our stacies over here want a short fat chinlet mess like me? also i live in southern brazil where it's hard mode for us

Last edited:
do you think our stacies over here want a short fat chinlet mess like me? also i live in southern brazil where it's hard mode for us
whats your ethnicity? I heard southern brazil is very german and even has some japanese communities. if you live in an ethnic enclave maybe your parents could be set up. what city you at?

what is your ethnicity are you german/mulatto/indigenous/japanese? just curious what your ethnicity is
based rottencel
no based Carlos (hispanic chad)

call immigration police

don't wanna tell it bc it may get me doxxed, but it's a big city
you won't get doxxed. I live in the dc area. Do you live in Sao Paulo? Londrina? Curitiba? Parana? Florianópolis? (I ask because I am curious about the demographics).
i'm mostly italian, but as brazil is a miscigenated mess i'm a little bit german and pardo
I am of Italian and German ancestry too :)