Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stockton serial killer arrested

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
The victims were mostly Hispanic. He mustive been an underemployed black dude upset at Mexicans taking the jobs and depressing the wages. Who knows...

"
Wesley Brownlee, 43, of Stockton, was dressed in black, had a mask around his neck, had a gun and "was out hunting," McFadden said.

"We are sure we stopped another killing," he added
."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfp133rjzjs

He mustive been an underemployed black dude upset at Mexicans taking the jobs and depressing the wages. Who knows...
Or it’s possible he was just a violent nigger, as per usual. Nah, couldn’t have been.

Fucking niggers can't leave poor Hispanic people alone. They terrorize everyone in their vicinity. Why can't these niggers go back to Africa and start tribal wars or some shit

Huh I didn’t hear about this until now :feelsjuice: makes me wonder about all the other shit I haven’t known about

He mustive been an underemployed black dude upset at Mexicans taking the jobs and depressing the wages
It's easier now than ever to find a job, especially a trade that pays you good. But niggers don't want to work

Fucking niggers can't leave poor Hispanic people alone. They terrorize everyone in their vicinity. Why can't these niggers go back to Africa and start tribal wars or some shit
there's no gibs in africa.

Based nigger fucking it up for everyone