Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stocks selling off so hard could be if the rulers know a big war with Iran is close

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I admit I could be wrong, but I get the feeling Iran's response is going to be massive.

I think they will start operations after the Olympics finish on Aug-11.

They will start tonight or tomorrow morning with their response.

Blinken said yesterday that it might happen in 24-48 hours, so by tomorrow. Some speculated that Iran would attack on the 11-13th which is a Jewish holiday. I never bought that considering Iran’s military targets are likely to be secular

They will start tonight or tomorrow morning with their response.
Blinken said yesterday that it might happen in 24-48 hours, so by tomorrow. Some speculated that Iran would attack on the 11-13th which is a Jewish holiday. I never bought that considering Iran’s military targets are likely to be secular

China got Russia to delay the Ukraine invasion until after the 2022 Winter Olympics, which were in Beijing.

I would guess Aug-13 for operations to begin.

Millions of people will die all because jews wanted to take the last strongholdt of the palestinians

The Jews could nuke Iran
Unless Russia is backing Iran
The Jews are capable of anything everyone concerned knows that

#samson #option

I admit I could be wrong, but I get the feeling Iran's response is going to be massive.

I think they will start operations after the Olympics finish on Aug-11.
So how will this affect us in burgerland

So how will this affect us in burgerland

I'm not sure. But I get the feeling Iran is going to hit Israel very hard including targets that cause substantial dead Israelis.

Then the Israelis and USA are going to go apeshit.

The propaganda outlets are trying to sell the story that this is related the fear of federal reserve cut rates. JFL

I'm not sure. But I get the feeling Iran is going to hit Israel very hard including targets that cause substantial dead Israelis.

We regular people are broke and dont have much going for us.

The rich are as stingy as ever, so how does the U.S. plan to fund a counterattack for a country most people dont even know that exists ?

The propaganda outlets are trying to sell the story that this is related the fear of federal reserve cut rates. JFL
Could this be why the IRS is going after the unreported onlyfan income ?

Could this be why the IRS is going after the unreported onlyfan income ?
No, the IRS always goes after any reported income, even if the world is literally on fire with meteors falling on top of us.

No, the IRS always goes after any reported income, even if the world is literally on fire with meteors falling on top of us.
How come I see people posting comments in other platforms talking about owing the IRS, never paid taxes etc etc and they never get bothered by them ?

How come I see people posting comments in other platforms talking about owing the IRS, never paid taxes etc etc and they never get bothered by them ?
I don't know, buddy boyo, but most likely that those comments are complete bullshit.

With geopolitical flashpoints recently raging, Occidental could be in a cynical position to benefit.

I upped my bet to 50K.

IMG 5313

IMG 5311

Last edited:
I don't know, buddy boyo, but most likely that those comments are complete bullshit.
Nah it's too convenient to chalk up every claim as bullshit. There really are careless, irresponsible people who dont even bother to file anything and it makes one wonder what else are they doing to avoid it.

Nah it's too convenient to chalk up every claim as bullshit. There really are careless, irresponsible people who dont even bother to file anything and it makes one wonder what else are they doing to avoid it.
I mean, of course the IRS isn't perfect and audits do happen, but I'd still take those comments with a grain of salt.

Any new thoughts on this matter ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back