Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Stockholm syndrome" in foids = preference for dark triad criminals in reality

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I feel like cases that are attributed to stockholm syndrome with foids can actually just be explained by dark triad and criminality attracting foids. What do you think?

This presumes foids have a subconcious that can detect criminality, which is a social construct.

In reality foids are fearful to male aggressiveness, and find it easier to submit than to fight back, since they are weaker and cannot physically overpower a male.

This presumes foids have a subconcious that can detect criminality, which is a social construct.

In reality foids are fearful to male aggressiveness, and find it easier to submit than to fight back, since they are weaker and cannot physically overpower a male.
Yeah, of course I do not mean "criminality" in the literal sense. I'm not suggesting tax fraud would attract foids. I meant violent, aggressive, anti-social and blatantly evil behavior.

To your second paragraph, you're definitely correct there. But submission is a milder response than outright attraction. I'm wondering if cases of supposed "stockholm syndrome" are actually just about foids' love of dark triad men.

Good point its not a 'syndrome', its just ordinary expected behavior.

Its like men who beat the shit out of women and get a reputation in town of being wife beaters.. they never are single, in fact they have a line of horny women competing to be with them.

The women aren't lured into a false relationship, they know 100% who he is.

Good point its not a 'syndrome', its just ordinary expected behavior.

Its like men who beat the shit out of women and get a reputation in town of being wife beaters.. they never are single, in fact they have a line of horny women competing to be with them.

The women aren't lured into a false relationship, they know 100% who he is.
Yeah, this is what I mean. "Stockholm syndrome" is probably just a myth. Violence is attractive to foids universally.

just a dark triad Chad

My basement is life

I think it's about survival of genes. If a guy kills your husband and children and takes you as a war bride, then falling in 'love' with him will make it more likely that you will survive and that any offspring you have with him will survive, as he may treat those offspring preferentially.

Stockholm syndrome then isn't a conscious choice, it's simply a reflection of our brutal history. Conscious attraction to the dark triad is a sign of BPD, but any woman could exhibit stockholm syndrome in the right environment.