Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stock market is down significantly so far this year

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
So far this year:

Nasdaq: down 21%
S&P 500: down 13%

Its not hugely surprising consider how much the stock market went up the last 2 years.

Stock market Apr 30 2022

Note this doesn't include re-invested dividends which add a couple percent over the 2.25 years.

I had a very favorable mix of companies at the start of the year, and I have made some good trades, but I am still ~breakeven for the year so far.

Crypto is also down, been for a while.

I thought for sure the stock market was gonna crash but now I'm not so sure. There's no way the jews are gonna stop inflating now that they have everyone by the balls. They're gonna make Joe Biden crank the money printers into high gear and flood the economy with fresh money and pump the stock market higher just in time for the midterm election season. Itm's just gonna be more of the same, kicking the can down the curb.

I thought for sure the stock market was gonna crash but now I'm not so sure. There's no way the jews are gonna stop inflating now that they have everyone by the balls. They're gonna make Joe Biden crank the money printers into high gear and flood the economy with fresh money and pump the stock market higher just in time for the midterm election season. Itm's just gonna be more of the same, kicking the can down the curb.
:yes::yes:

it will be fine lol, just buy and hold. I don't even look at my accounts. Sooner or later it will always go up

I pulled out of the market once the Ukraine war started. There’s obviously going to be a crash within the next year. I’ve been investing in commodities

I lost 8k (realized losses) this month on call options.

i would not buy anything other than precious metals and land tbqh

So far this year:

Its not hugely surprising consider how much the stock market went up the last 2 years.

View attachment 605922

Note this doesn't include re-invested dividends which add a couple percent over the 2.25 years.

I had a very favorable mix of companies at the start of the year, and I have made some good trades, but I am still ~breakeven for the year so far.
Yeah but that's not where we want to be. This is BELOW medicore and we should not be thinking things are "ok" at all.

Also God knows what's fudged. Gold is the only safe investment in these times!

Last edited:
So far this year:

View attachment 605922

Coknbalz

Now that inflation has gone above what i wanted to see of 5% inflation a year for the next 5 years, the Fed and Treasury have to slow down the printing. So QE, ZIRP and deficit spending they can still go on just not as fast as the last 2 years.

Now that inflation has gone above what i wanted to see of 5% inflation a year for the next 5 years, the Fed and Treasury have to slow down the printing. So QE, ZIRP and deficit spending they can still go on just not as fast as the last 2 years.
Do you think they will slow down printing with their 100 miles a minute war effort backing?

Yeah but that's not where we want to be. This is BELOW medicore and we should not be thinking things are "ok" at all.

Also God knows what's fudged. Gold is the only safe investment in these times!

One thing I liked that Trump said is we shouldn't be satisfied with 2.5% economic growth. The economy is capable of growing substantially faster. Trump did manage to kick off the large scale printing in 2020, which was necessary to realize faster economic growth.

Do you think they will slow down printing with their 100 miles a minute war effort backing?

Ya they are already curtailing QE, moved interest rates up some and the deficit is coming down fast.

They had to sideline some other spending programs they wanted for now or slow down the growth in other programs. Partly because now we have the war spending starting to ramp up.

The war spending is going to be a bigger issue probably as the year progresses. Right now they only had the $13 billion dollar approval to get things started, and now the $33 billion request.

But you can bet there is a shit ton of more requests/proposals that are being prepared, it just takes time.

only upperclass rich fags care about that :feelsUgh:

It had to all come crumbling down at some point. Even Money printers won't help us now:smonk::smonk:

Ya they are already curtailing QE, moved interest rates up some and the deficit is coming down fast.

They had to sideline some other spending programs they wanted for now or slow down the growth in other programs. Partly because now we have the war spending starting to ramp up.

The war spending is going to be a bigger issue probably as the year progresses. Right now they only had the $13 billion dollar approval to get things started, and now the $33 billion request.

But you can bet there is a shit ton of more requests/proposals that are being prepared, it just takes time.
Idk man. Its 50% cooked facts. This whole thing is hanging by a thread is what I think.

The average voter does not see any of this printed money. All they see is higher prices for rent, food and energy.

The Fed's job is to obey the jews and inflate the money supply but make it look like they're controlling inflation. Watch them continue to increase M2, and they'll raise interest rates by 0.25% and change how inflation is calculated (again) and miraculously inflation will "subside". Problem solved. Meanwhile prices keep going up, real inflation continues to soar, real estate will go up another 100%, jew power continues to increase.

Last edited:
The average voter does not see any of this printed money. All they see is higher prices for rent, food and energy.
True, mostly. Unless they are doing more handouts....

What about defense stocks?
if i were to buy stocks i'd buy either defense or commodities but i don't for my particular philosophical reasons (i "invest" not for profit but for keeping value, i don't trust govts and companies are just a little less - if even - untrustworthy)

You missed the boat on defense companies. Precious metals don’t produce anything, it’s like owning rocks.

My Lithia Motors stock (LAD) should go up tomorrow.