Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Stinky balls test

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Being in quarantine I have unironically lost all incentive to shower so I've been bathing about once or twice per week. I just smell like cum and BO all the time now. Take the quarantinecel test: wipe your hand on the back of your balls and smell it. If it smells really rank you are a certified quarantinecel.

i cant smell anything tbh

I feel horrible if I don’t shower.

i showered yesterday so it wont stink that bad

:soy: maybe if I shower a girl will come to my house and suck my dick:soy:
Please don’t further the stereotype about incels that they don’t shower... that is supposed to be a fallacious IT meme.

If you wash your ass with water this won't be a problem.

Im still taking showers even in this situation of quarantines times, at mornings or afternooon i take it to be able, thats the time i take the shower to be prepared to start or keep doing my stuffs.

Im still taking showers even in this situation of quarantines times, at mornings or afternooon i take it to be able, thats the time i take the shower to be prepared to start or keep doing my stuffs.

Good yerberito im glad

This y u inkwheel

Or you could just not do that?

They definitely smell. But for me it's been this way since WAY before the quarantine. I haven't bothered to shower regularly for over a decade, I only shower when I feel like it, which would be around twice a month, sometimes as often as once a week, and sometimes I go an entire month without showering.