Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Still the biggest incel trait: people defy all logic and every value to disagree with you and hate on you

O

omnigold

Banned
-
You will have low reddit comment karma, you will be hated in every discord you go into without provoking anyone, you have people who are clearly saying bullshit have everyone agree with them and be against you.

People won't care that what they're saying was demonstrably proven wrong, and will keep hating you and pretending you're wrong, you will be the target of ganging up and group hatred.

IRL femoids will hate you when they see your face and not care about how your personality contradicts all the negative traits they believe you have due to your looks.

You will be told you can't be incel if you're tall and white, currently the most delusional bluepill which denies the importance of face in incel communities, all incel subs are banned but r/shortcels isn't despite it being the most hateful.

You will be told you can't be incel if you're tall and white, currently the most delusional bluepill which denies the importance of face in incel communities, all incel subs are banned but r/shortcels isn't despite it being the most hateful.
Shortcels are all about height>face. It is even in the name. I see 6 feetcels being called fakecels sometimes

true i got hated on every discord (besides incel discords)

true i got hated on every discord (besides incel discords)

My original acccount @towncel got pretty unreasonable hate on here, idk why discord has to be so shitty towards incels or anyone who doesn't want to be a soyboy.

It's definitely possible to be tall, white and still incel.

But if you're denying that ethnic manlets are disadvantaged just as much, if not more, you are delusional.

Even if their statement is ridiculous and Idiotic they still talk against you and people will support them

It's definitely possible to be tall, white and still incel.

But if you're denying that ethnic manlets are disadvantaged just as much, if not more, you are delusional.

Face >>>>>> height, very obvious if you go outside.

JFL i experienced this so much
Chad says bullshit = truth, if he gets called out he was simply "misunderstood" or "trying out new ideas"
Incel says truth = bullshit, he is low IQ and deserves death

Argumentum ad hominem is and has always been the most effective debate tactic.

To prove your opposition is wrong, call them incel! You win.

Online where ppl can't see me face I get pretty good responses, I'll brag and say I'm insightful. But irl as soon as I start talking ppl shut me up or ignore me. That's how I first figured out lookism.

RIP @omnigold

The first impression is usually appearance, people are rather impressionable .

Chad says bullshit = truth, if he gets called out he was simply "misunderstood" or "trying out new ideas"
Incel says truth = bullshit, he is low IQ and deserves death

I have high karma because I just don't care anymore

I don't know in which context the banned user said this, but it is a fact that everyone will do anything to disagree with the incel, even if they have to go against the logic to do so.

OP is banned now

If an incel said that 2+2=4, Reddit cucks would literally say that agreeing with him would be "conceding to the enemy."

And now u are banned, brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back