Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Still suffer from sense of meanglessnes of exitence

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Not only i can not find joy or happiness but i can not even imagine it.

i just need money and I'll be fine

You are animal but with bigger brains. All live creatures from microbes to humans are have just one sense of life - to leave another life after your death (you need fuck a women and born kids). But humans think that they aren't animals and ABOVE every creature on earth so we JUST MUST HAVE some sense except having sex and having kids. But there isn't any other sense, you just need to analyse your life and realise what you really want and try to follow this feel.

Not only i can not find joy or happiness but i can not even imagine it.
Same when I try to imagine it, knowledge of blackpil turns it into a fantasy where I'm getting rejected just like irl.

Then instead of trying to find it in the world go look for it deep in yourself because that is the only place with any meaning in this cruel world.

You are animal but with bigger brains. All live creatures from microbes to humans are have just one sense of life - to leave another life after your death (you need fuck a women and born kids). But humans think that they aren't animals and ABOVE every creature on earth so we JUST MUST HAVE some sense except having sex and having kids. But there isn't any other sense, you just need to analyse your life and realise what you really want and try to follow this feel.
Im not an animal
Then instead of trying to find it in the world go look for it deep in yourself because that is the only place with any meaning in this cruel world.
I dont like to retreat. I like attack

Why? You suffering because your basic instinct can't be satisfied that's why you here, so explain why do you think you aren't animal?

Why? You suffering because your basic instinct can't be satisfied that's why you here, so explain why do you think you aren't animal?
Because humans - some of them have spark of transcendental being that resides outside of the world of error.

Because humans - some of them have spark of transcendental being that resides outside of the world of error.
Right :feelshaha:, keep believe in that.

Right :feelshaha:, keep believe in that.
I dont believe in it
I know it.
You can not imagine what i know.

Im unhappy because i can not connect to the transcendance.

I’m starting my last run at looksmaxxing. If I don’t succeed this time it may be over. Won’t sui but also won’t try to ascend anymore if I don’t after a successful looksmaxx.

For sure, I do not eat psilocybin-fungus to imagine such a thing :feelsthink:.

The mere sense of dissatisfaction with biological determenism of human nature is the spark of the transcendental.

It ( transcendental) can not be given in pure empirical perseption but only in silence ( Wittgenstein put it right btw)

Happiness is this term society tries to sell you. I have come to the conclusion that it does not exist. Contentment exists. Thats when one reaches a level in their life that pleasure is just enough, but not so much that they lose its value. But even reaching the point where one is content could take decades. And if your life is shit then you will have to settle for the highlight of the day. Like a homeless man finding a half eated corn in trash. Thats his meal and thats his highlight. Enjoy.

Happiness is this term society tries to sell you. I have come to the conclusion that it does not exist. Contentment exists. Thats when one reaches a level in their life that pleasure is just enough, but not so much that they lose its value. But even reaching the point where one is content could take decades. And if your life is shit then you will have to settle for the highlight of the day. Like a homeless man finding a half eated corn in trash. Thats his meal and thats his highlight. Enjoy.
It exists
Excitment is real. I felt it once...

There are two exctrem instincts as herr Freud put it.

Love
And Distraction.

So if you can not love... You find exitment in something else:feelsLSD:. That is joy

Last edited:
The mere sense of dissatisfaction with biological determenism of human nature is the spark of the transcendental.

It ( transcendental) can not be given in pure empirical perseption but only in silence ( Wittgenstein put it right btw)
Wow, that is what you know that I can't imagine? Very "deep and clever", another pseudo-intelligent guy here, nice.

Wow, that is what you know that I can't imagine? Very "deep and clever", another pseudo-intelligent guy here, nice.

Now. I know more than that. But it is unexplainable in usual discurse.

Meaning is in lolis of culture, but I see no lolis of culture in this world

Just become a christian.

My god this
meanglessnes of exitence

My god this
meanglessnes of exitence
I did not say that i had no abstract notion of meaning I said that i could not feel it , to be happy about it.

i wish i had million