Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Still no snow...

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
20200110 013859

Its northen Russia, 20km fromfinnish border, but still no snow.

I rember the years when first snow falls in October and doesnt melt till april, but this year is something. In January it ranis, puddels on the road and still no snow...
First snow fell of cousre butit all melted.
I love winter season, butnow it looks like shit,it feels like it isnt winter anymore its second autumn...

DAMN MAN...

Sry if my english is bad.

We have no snow in England either.

looks like a nice place for night walks.

I've never seen snow in my life,where I live there's NEVER snow.

Global warming confirmed inkwells :soy:

View attachment 187771

I rember the years when first snow falls in October and doesnt melt till april, but this year is something. In January it ranis, puddels on the road and still no snow...
I love winter season, butnow it looks like shit,it feels like it isnt winter anymore its second autumn...

DAMN MAN...

my english is not good too and not even snow to cope :feelsrope:

No snow here either makes me angry

Was snow here, for one day, and then rain again

Genuine question: how do you have the time to do 200 posts a day considering Ur 18 aswell and gave college n stuff
I'm a senior in highschool like most 18 year olds at my school.

Why the fuck do you like the cold retard

View attachment 187771

DAMN MAN...

thats some shit picture quality what phone is that lol

I'm a senior in highschool like most 18 year olds at my school.
U have no days where u need to b studying or hw? I swear education in the US is so much easier than the UK. Ik middle school is definitely easier than the UK, we have 20 tests at the end and have loads of revision to do but u have 1 test and don't even need to do any revision. Also I dunno what senior is cuz I live in uk

thats some shit picture quality what phone is that lol
Yeah, kinda shit. Its old android that batya (father) gave after he bought new. Anyway dont use it so often, especially its camera.

I do but i just procrastinate, study at the last second, and pass the tests anyway.
Jeez Ur a chad. I do the same as you only I don't pass. I don't procrastinate anymore tho and that's why I stopped postmaxxing

Jeez Ur a chad. I do the same as you only I don't pass. I don't procrastinate anymore tho and that's why I stopped postmaxxing
It's because my short term memory is better than my long term. I can remember shit if i just studied it but if i studied it days before i forget.

It's because my short term memory is better than my long term. I can remember shit if i just studied it but if i studied it days before i forget.
Do u only just pass or actually do decent?

Do u only just pass or actually do decent?
This year I've done decent but previous years I did shit. Got my shit together slightly but I usually just get low B's.

the lack of snow in recent years doesn't bother me that much, i used to love it as a kid but now that i'm older it's just a mild annoyance

Global warming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Yeah kinda cute, idk why, but I dont rember your avi. Mayebe you post not so often.
I change my avi every so often. I just changed it to this today. And yeah I don't really put much effort into postmaxxing.

I change my avi every so often. I just changed it to this today. And yeah I don't really put much effort into postmaxxing.
there is no effort on it tbh you do it and you regret doing it

Snows are very rare in where i live.

It's summer here :feelsrope: