Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Still hope for Slavcels

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
If you are a Slav with blue eyes and blonde hair no matter how your bone structure is fucked, you will still have JBW privilege.
You can play JBW even with Muslims girls and bring them to your country and enjoy fucking them, they will even leave Islam for your blue eyes.
But if your standards are only for white Staceies, you will be rooted in your inceldom for eternity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0rNMl2Kq2o&t=153s

:chad::chad::chad:
@Algeriancel have this slav qt in exchange

28162001 548320905531456 8167509355278115247 o

@Diocel

I'm sorry arab bros...but she is getting POLED

Last edited:
If you are a Slav with blue eyes and blonde hair no matter how your bone structure is fucked, you will still have JBW privilege.
Slavcels can leave their hell and find a better country. Slavlands are real hells for men. :forcedsmile:

face mogs me, also beard, also hair, also life, probably money mogger too
his gf is very cute:reeeeee:
also at some she looks at him with delight and bites lips, such suifuel:feelsrope:

face mogs me, also beard, also hair, also life, probably money mogger too
his gf is very cute:reeeeee:
also at some she looks at him with delight and bites lips, such suifuel:feelsrope:
Cuck

Standardcels = fakecels.

Dude fuck off with this shit.
JBW is real. You just didn't try it
Lots of ethnics don't want arranged marriage because they view it as slavery. If ethnics don't want betabux with their own women, then why should whitecels have to want to settle for a foid of lower pedigree with whom they don't have any compatibility or attraction?
You can find many ethnic foids who are more beautiful and sexy than white foids
If your goal is just to fuck then you can fuck thousand ethnic foids using JBW
But if your goal is to get married and have kids, it will not work especially if you are white supremacist.
I've consumed a ton of Russian and Ukrainian content and from what I've noticed, most Slavs don't look anywhere near as good as the one in OP. Their eye areas are way worse as are their lower thirds. Northern European looking Slavic men are a rarity.
He still have that Mongolian look and round face that Slavs have

Last edited:
Oh no women who i don't know are going to have sex with men i don't know:feelsseriously:
sry it was just in real life i'm bigger loser than you :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

it was just joke

also polish women love BAC ( Big Arab Cock )

Last edited: