Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Still getting no replies on Tinder

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
I fucking hate that app:feelsree:

whats new. Its possible to get matches as an incel but its usually women "collecting" matches to boost their ego

whats new. Its possible to get matches as an incel but its usually women "collecting" matches to boost their ego
I got replies a few weeks ago, fucking stuck up cunts

I got replies a few weeks ago, fucking stuck up cunts
Ye the only time one replied to me and it was my looksmatch was stuck up lol and didnt want to carry conversation at all. After a few exchanged words I stopped initiating convo, she kept me on for another 5 6 hours then unmatched. She literally waited for me to jester around her lmao:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Brutal no reply pill.

It's easy to get replies on tinder you silly inkrell.

Only :bluepill:/:redpill: use ''dating'' apps and all that bullshit.
:blackpill:ers know it's pointless to use that shit,it just inflates foids ego.

I get no action on local tinder either. Your face is the cornerstone of all social interactions on tinder, it’s also important to set up dates IRL as quickly as possible.

send dick pics to Tinder whores

Only :bluepill:/:redpill: use ''dating'' apps and all that bullshit.
:blackpill:ers know it's pointless to use that shit,it just inflates foids ego.
I watch some redpillers content creators and it seems even for them is clear that dating apps is uselles for 80%(or more) of men.

Just try to create a female fake on a dating app and then you'll never want to use them.