Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Still feel childish @ 26 JFL

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Does anyone else still feel childish even tho they are in their 20's?

I go to the supermarket sometimes and see women with prams pushing their kids or men with their kids parenting them and I feel like a literal child compared to them, I still feel the same as I was 10 years ago.

JFL my life is pathetic.

No. I'm a serious person, I don't even smile or laugh in public because that's weakness.

I still feel like a kid whenever I am out in the "adult world"....There are many reasons for that, like height, damaged psyche due to being a reject, and being emotionally stunted. If society does not treat you like an equal, you can very well end up feeling perpetually like "pet".

Jfl even my shrink says I have a childish psyche.

Relatable
@Animecel2D input?

I go to the supermarket sometimes and see women with prams pushing their kids or men with their kids parenting them and I feel like a literal child compared to them, I still feel the same as I was 10 years ago.

JFL my life is pathetic.
I don't care about age being a factor anymore. Makes me more miserable than anything else, sure I'm still mature (I was too polite and patient outside but it's different at home) as a product of my character at a young age however, but I don't mind and don't care.

same here

I don't really feel like I am a grown adult, it's surreal sometimes when I find myself thinking about that

Yeah, definitely don't feel like an adult. As I grew up, repeated bad/awkward social situations have negatively reinforced me to be much more introverted. Being quiet around people is the only way I can be perceived as mature and adult-like, otherwise I just come off as immature and annoying.

JFL my life is pathetic.

23 I feel like a teenager

There are kids 10 years younger than me having sex, meanwhile IM a kissless virgin

JFL @ my life

You zoomers are literal kids, we have a foid at work who considers she'll become an "adult" when she's 30. So she waits to hit that milestone to get her driving licence and stop living at her parents'

im 19 and have the body of an 8 year old. i feel like a toddler out doors, the world so chaotic and nonsensical i feel like im in the trueman show or some shit.

Well my appearence is literally that of a child. I am a dwarf with a subhuman face. I am never taken seriously anywhere so instead of being mature. I reverted to being an immature clown because if i will not be treated as an adult, then what is the point of trying to act like one?

I still feel like a kid tbh

I hate the word childish

Well my appearence is literally that of a child. I am a dwarf with a subhuman face. I am never taken seriously anywhere so instead of being mature. I reverted to being an immature clown because if i will not be treated as an adult, then what is the point of trying to act like one?
are you really a dwarf?i wonder who dwarf women date.

You zoomers are literal kids, we have a foid at work who considers she'll become an "adult" when she's 30. So she waits to hit that milestone to get her driving licence and stop living at her parents'
is it getting this bad where 29 year old foids still considers herself a child?this life is a sad thing

are you really a dwarf?i wonder who dwarf women date.
Yes 5'4 is basically dwarf for a man. Dwarf women reproduce with low tier normies i think. Dwarf men die virgins.