Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Still can't believe sperm donation actually exists JFL

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
It's another one of those bizarre areas for me, like abortion. Just how society kindly ignores the fact that women regularly murder their own babies for no reason other than their own convenience, sperm donation is just WEIRD. I can't wrap my head aroound the fact that it's so promoted.

Think about it. Paying some Chad to impregnate a woman, who might not even have a partner (and if she does he's the biggest cuck on Earth), it's a complete acknowledgement of how pro-eugenics everyone actually is (despite the fact they'll never openly say it). The fact that NONE of these clinics will accept a man of below average height, average intelligence, good looks etc. It's got FUCK ALL to do with the health of the child, it's ONLY that people want to have good looking kids. And ethnic foids will flock to donors with light eyes :lul: Basically all good looking men look the same. Ugly men NEED to be financially compensated if society is supposed to be fair.

It's NOT an exaggeration to say that cucks have gone with their wives when they want a baby, to a sperm bank, a literal concentration of vials of Chad's cum, only to PAY to have that cum inserted into his wife's pussy. LMFAO. Normie men are fucking insane :lul:

do you reckon the life that women are living in today are thanks to their bravery ?
cucks did everything for women , women wanted emancipation , cucks protested for them , women want to have better looking kids , cucks allow the practice of pro-eugenics
cucks must die , you can't reason with them you can't shame them or humiliate them since they get pride of being humiliated

Well, at least in my country they can't see the face of the donor, just a pic when he was a kid.

So they will only know my hair color, eye color, height and race, which I think at least one foid will be interested, because my main failo is just my face, and they will not see it.

You can say its cucked, but there is no argument proving it, spreading your subhumans genes to fuck up a foids lifes as a mother is one of the most based things you can do, and the dads gene are dominant on foid kids, so you will make foids grow up subhuman and probably have self esteem issues, whats more based than giving a foid a mental illness?

I will be a sperm donor, I will spread my genes and fuck up a foid life, fuck her life as a mother or as a kid, because she will carry my subhuman genes

Last edited:
of course they select for looks, despite their preaching society is perfectly aware that looks are directly correlated to the quality of life a lot of the time.

genetic engineering in the future should make sure to wipe out all ugly people