Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

stfu you normie, you were never close to being an "incel"

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
Why do you browse their sub

I know plenty of girls in the same spot as you, but they aren’t turning to violence
JFL. Yeah, i'm sure you do boyo.

a subreddit to mock miserable men, a cesspool of sadistic people

Untitled766

"I used to be a virgin, but now I'm not. Checkmate, inklers!" :lul:

There is no thing as "almost incel"

If you are an incel trust me you'll know without a shadow of a doubt

Play some vidya. Beats browsing cucktears.
theres not a single video game i play without quitting within 3 seconds. Im too mentally damaged to even play video games now

for some reason anti-incels miss the "in" part of "incel"

How on earth do you read the shit on IT? It's all LARP anyway

Oldfag lucked out before it got too bad. If he was 26 instead of 36 right now he’d be hanging from the ceiling

An amazing wife and two young boys. We met on OkCupid and we took it slow. Here’s my advise:

This is not possible for incels.

},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Quite sad.",
"headline": "'Sons Of Anarchy' Star Ron Perlman Files For Divorce Amid Rumors Of Open Marriage",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sons-anarchy-star-ron-perlman-003913386.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Nov 06 07:02:55 UTC 2019"
},

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Never Forget Jim Crow! Always remember how modern Republicans love it.",
"headline": "North Carolina couple offers relationship advice after marking 82 years of marriage",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/north-car...arking-82-082014904--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Fri Apr 05 05:48:30 UTC 2019"
},

Last edited:
"I was almost an Incel."
"I had a long term relationship"

Sounds right

Oldfag lucked out before it got too bad. If he was 26 instead of 36 right now he’d be hanging from the ceiling
Maybe true. But he is deluded enough to say shit like "I'm not ugly" and "I'm not stupid" in his post, when in all likelihood he is betabuxxing hard as fuck right now.

If anything I think he would have been a coping redpiller following grifters right now, if he was younger.

he was an incel and still is

this guy gets it. it's quite binary. can you get foids? or are you forced to rot alone? there is no grey area

He outed himself as volcel in the first paragraph.

I'm so fucking tired of hearing someone talk about how they almost became an incel and found a way out of it, only to bluepill the haters to believe that inceldom is a choice and is not a serious problem in our society, that we are just attention seeking whores like all these normies , and so we try to justify our shitty behavior.

See? This low iq bs needs to stop, they are trying to bring us down everyday and make us look bad, while most of these bastards are inner bullies that would destroy anyone's life in real life.

I'm so fucking tired of hearing someone talk about how they almost became an incel and found a way out of it, only to bluepill the haters to believe that inceldom is a choice and is not a serious problem in our society, that we are just attention seeking whores like all these normies , and so we try to justify our shitty behavior.

See? This low iq bs needs to stop, they are trying to bring us down everyday and make us look bad, while most of these bastards are inner bullies that would destroy anyone's life in real life.