Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Step by step tutorial on how to be featured on cucktears

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
1. Don't post anything that contradicts cucktear's "evil white old man" narrative. They will not feature it if you post videos of yourself being rejected by women or proving that life is hard as a man these days. This CONTRADICTS their narrative so you will never see such posts on Cucktears.

2. Post something that confirms the "evil white old man" narrative. I.e. think about what feminists are complaining about. Portray yourself as exactly that dude only more extreme. For example you could say that women should be obedient towards men. Women should need their husbands permission to work. Women should fetch their husband's shoes on his command. They love this kind of shit.

3. Don't exaggerate too much. If they realize you are just fucking around with them they will not feature you.

4. Provoking BrazilianSigma may also help as he creates 97.83% of all posts on Cucktears.

This is basically all it takes. It might even get you featured on big news sites or TV stations. It also shows how ridiculous and easily manipulable cucktears and the media are.

Goodmorning.
I hate women.

Oh and I forgot:

5. If you are ethnic just claim you are white and old or cucktears will be much less likely to feature you.

Goodmorning.
I hate women.
25b

But women should obey their husbands and braziliansigma is an aids ridden pedo faggot monkey who should kill himself.

:feelsthink:

Ok. Now am readly to now

I havent been featured in a while. I now mostly post stupid shit that nothing with inceldom tbh

Just write some edgy shit, they'd post it but what's with the recent trend among users here about being featured on Cucktears?

Fuck BrazilianNigger :)