Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Step by Step Guide: How to Talk to Women

bad

bad

The Destroyer of all Hope
Talking to a Foid?

Are you fucking kidding me. :feelshaha:

Here's how you deal with one in the wild:

First I slap the fuck out of her for not immediately sucking my dick, punch her and push her against the wall.

>nosebleed

Grab her by her hair and throat fuck her.

After that I violently bend her over and start shoving up a giant rod inside her asshole to loosen it up (no lube)

Then I fuck her while injecting empty syringes into her neck and waist, while kicking the back of her knees to cause her to collapse, but this fucking slut just loves it enough to not fall down.

I fuck her rough and she bleeds on my dick, as I orgasm I decapitate her. Then I chop up her breasts and vagina and refrigerate it alongside with her skull.

>Feast for doggo :feelsLightsaber:

I grab a bottle of beer and relax on my porch with a cigar, watching the good, the bad and the ugly and feel like a fucking GOD.

Talking to a Foid?

Are you fucking kidding me. :feelshaha:

Here's how you deal with one in the wild:

First I slap the fuck out of her for not immediately sucking my dick, punch her and push her against the wall.

>nosebleed

Grab her by her hair and throat fuck her.

After that I violently bend her over and start shoving up a giant rod inside her asshole to loosen it up (no lube)

Then I fuck her while injecting empty syringes into her neck and waist, while kicking the back of her knees to cause her to collapse, but this fucking slut just loves it enough to not fall down.

I fuck her rough and she bleeds on my dick, as I orgasm I decapitate her. Then I chop up her breasts and vagina and refrigerate it alongside with her skull.

>Feast for doggo :feelsLightsaber:

I grab a bottle of beer and relax on my porch with a cigar, watching the good, the bad and the ugly and feel like a fucking GOD.
Why the clickbait brocel? I could've used the tips

How to talk to women:

Be attractive. Don’t be unattractive.

Simple.

You better be putting me into that fucking screenshot btw IT.

How to talk to women:

Simple.

How to talk to women:

Simple.

IT cucks I hope all of your loved ones get brutally raped and murdered by an incel

Another "Talk the talk, no walking the walk" thread by niggas that would be too anxious to order a pizza.

great to know .is server space is taken up by this garbage:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JoinedAug 4, 2023

My cock will give her a good talk.

Good advice ty