Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stemmaxing is difficult

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I go to school, then I work, then once im done with work I go study. I do this every single day, I then have to figure out how to do clubs while doing all of this and volunteering as well. its extremely exhausting and I barely have anytime to cope. Any stemaxxingcels able to cope? I'm so tired honestly. I can barely enjoy this forum which is why theres a huge gap when I post. I spend the rest of my "spare time" just studying. I cant even do anything socially :cryfeels::cryfeels:.it would be nice if I could cut my hours but my family is poor.

Seriously, any stemcels please tell me how you do it?

You go to school, work and study all in your room?

You go to school, work and study all in your room?
I said in earlier posts im trying to be a Doctor so im in college rn. I cant really tell you which college im going to but well if you're trying to be a doctor you have to do a lot of EC or medical schools will deny you while getting a high gpa and solid mcat score.

you aren't doing it right, you useful retard :lul::lul::lul:

lie and fake it till you make it. JFL you really think normshitters do all that? studymaxxing is for losers. normshitters party all day, have sex, and get C's and then graduate and make more than you :lul::lul::lul: the game of life is set up so that they can play and never lose. you have to play by your own rules

I said in earlier posts im trying to be a Doctor so im in college rn. I cant really tell you which college im going to but well if you're trying to be a doctor you have to do a lot of EC or medical schools will deny you while getting a high gpa and solid mcat score.
For some reason I always relate STEM to engineering only jfl
But doesn't sound as brutal ngl, I mean at least you keep busy and I believe there are many women on medic fields, as an engineer student I spend 24/7 hours in my room programming and rotting while only interacting with male classmates. :feelsbadman:

I know some people that are engineering majors and they study like crazy. I've seen some of the practice exams they do and damn its tough. The worst thing for me is to be a poor incel. I'd rather be rich, im tired of being poor and stem is the best way imo to get out of it unless I win the lottery or something like that
For some reason I always relate STEM to engineering only jfl
But doesn't sound as brutal ngl, I mean at least you keep busy and I believe there are many women on medic fields, as an engineer student I spend 24/7 hours in my room programming and rotting while only interacting with male classmates. :feelsbadman:

lol@attending clubs and volunteering at the same time. I can barely pass classes alone, constantly lose all motivation because of my defective ADHD brain further fucked by social isolation and no cute girlfriend to siphon my balls

It's already hard enough that I already contemplated stopping at a MS to prevent more mental breakdowns