Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stemcels vs liberal arts Chads

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
9ikk7wt3qe751.png

y09kd57tse751.png

Very brutal pill, but can be disproved, some normie will say oh it's because the engineering guys are too busy with asisgnments to have sex.

No normie, the engineering guys are engineering guys because they can't have sex cos they are fucking ugly with crap genes, and their crap parents knew it so told them to moneymaxx and become a beta, without realising a beta cuck is worse than an incel.

Never began for stemcels

Very brutal pill, but can be disproved, some normie will say oh it's because the engineering guys are too busy with asisgnments to have sex.

No normie, the engineering guys are engineering guys because they can't have sex cos they are fucking ugly with crap genes, and their crap parents knew it so told them to moneymaxx and become a beta, without realising a beta cuck is worse than an incel.

^this

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Self reported numbers.

Also, what is the sample size?

Tbh engineering guys (and STEM in general) worked way more and had more classes, more projects, more everything to do than liberal arts faggots in my college. That much is true.

But we all know chad can be busy and still slay.

Tbh engineering guys (and STEM in general) worked way more and had more classes, more projects, more everything to do than liberal arts faggots in my college. That much is true.

But we all know chad can be busy and still slay.
Agree, what I was trying to say is while both axions hold true, one is correlated, one is causality

Thats because liberal arts are full of foids so naturally chads and brads congregate there

Not surprising tbh. Stems are full of currycels and ricecels.

Not surprising tbh. Stems are full of currycels and ricecels.
My undergrad and masters were 75% rice and curry, handful of chads, basically cos daddy was hooking them up with a job as a trader or RM at a bank anyway, imagine now, 15 years later it will be 99% curry and rice

Of course. What college is this from?