Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [STEM cels GTFIH] [Urgent] need help on my calculus AP exam

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I know this is off topic, but this is urgent. I need help asap. Please hurry, it is due in 30 min :feelsrope:

doesnt your test software lock the computer?

Oof this is fundamental theorem of calculus. I also took AP calc this year but I basically dropped school once it went online give me a few minutes

Oof this is fundamental theorem of calculus. I also took AP calc this year but I basically dropped school once it went online give me a few minutes
Thankyou. Hurry please it's due in 20 min. I know nothing (low IQ). I can't even answer the first question

Maybe a high iq cel like @Napoleon de Geso can help

Any luck? This is hard af

should have studied more nigga

derivative of x = 1
derivative of e^x = e^x

that's all i know bud

g(3)= - 48

g(-4)= - (12-17) = 5

critical points are listed as the horizontal tangents (x= -2, -1, 1)

That's all I can come up with quickly

Thankyou. Hurry please it's due in 20 min. I know nothing (low IQ). I can't even answer the first question
I cant answer this question I am stuck as well lmk if you have others I'm truly sorry

Damn I have to do this shit in a month. I'm already fucked.

Stemcels forget all of this a month after passing the course.

@Mega Coper this is the next one. Lmk if you can understand it

I'm going back to the textbook to help you jfl

30 mins has passed, I found thread too late sorry bro

It's over. How did it go?

Oh man there was a time I was a youngcel with a bright future, I'd eat these up for fun!
How cruel the world is...

Quick mafs.

Why'd you wait unti 30 minutes were left brah?

A. I got 220 meters/minute
B. D'20 is the velocity in meters per minute after 20minutes
I got y=200x for c
These questions are hard as fuck I dont remember any of this shit

You gotta use the mathway website OP. I've been using it to cheat nonstop on all my tests

And I used to have a 98 in :lul: :lul:
E. Underestimation to part D the rectangles will be below the curve and will not represent the full area

Sorry i couldnt help I feel so useless I just havent done any calc in months so I forgot it all

Last edited:
You gotta use the mathway website OP. I've been using it to cheat nonstop on all my tests
This test was designed to prevent cheating, so everything was more conceptual. It is brutal for cheaterCels like me who use mathway.

wtf did you take it down or smthn? I had a math exam (Calc 1) earlier today couldve helped ya mate saw it too late sorry

This test was designed to prevent cheating, so everything was more conceptual. It is brutal for cheaterCels like me who use mathway.
Yeah I just noticed that. Wtf your highschool math class has harder questions than my actual college math class. Jfl I got an 86 on my last test just by using mathway

Lol I just used chegg for my online math exams in college this semester, although AP people are prob smarter

Shit just saw it this is all shit I know. Sorry nigga hopefully ur shit is pass/fail

Shit just saw it this is all shit I know. Sorry nigga hopefully ur shit is pass/fail
Thankfully this test does not count towards my highschool grade, it is just to see if you get credit for calculus 1 in college. I failed it, so this means I will take calculus 1 in college :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Imagine doing stem and not knowing maths

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Thankfully this test does not count towards my highschool grade, it is just to see if you get credit for calculus 1 in college. I failed it, so this means I will take calculus 1 in college :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
RIP

is there a way to take another placement test? I sperged out on my first placement test but I managed to complete my second one
I don't even know how to factor basic questions.
niggER. I've been faking my math from day 1 but now I actually understand it bc not retard

RIP

is there a way to take another placement test? I sperged out on my first placement test but I managed to complete my second one
There is, but I just won't take it tbh. It might be better to take the class in college so it would be an easy GPA booster

It's really easy to get a 5 in AP Calc, the bar is ridiculously low

Do you still need the answers

Last edited:
I guess I was late to the party :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back