Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Steam summer sale is almost over, what did you get?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even with a little bit of money saved up and the intention to buy games, none seemed interesting enough in order for me to part with my money. It's like I want to part with my money but there's just nothing good enough.

I did sort of ... convince some anonymous random strangers on reddit to buy a few games for me. Took a bit of effort. Not gonna do it again though, I feel dirty and like a beggar. Technically everything I said to get them to buy me the game was true, didn't lie, but still, I could've afforded to buy my own damn games, i just didn't feel like the games were good enough to spending my own money. I'll stop this practice forever though, it's a tiny bit dishonest and makes me feel like a dirty beggar. I didn't directly beg, had to make it look like I'm not asking for them to buy me a game, but still, it feels dirty. Gonna have to repay the kindness to anonymous strangers in the future.

did not buy a single game tbh

Good reminder that it is almost over
Maybe I should get some more from my wishlist
Tbh I feel to depressed to give crap about buying gaymes rn
Doubt I will feel much motivation to play any

might buy Skyrim

Good reminder that it is almost over
Maybe I should get some more from my wishlist
Tbh I feel to depressed to give crap about buying gaymes rn
Doubt I will feel much motivation to play any
Anything good on your wishlist? Or is it like mine, some things that are sort of good I guess, but not good enough to have spent money on it yet.

I bought Dark Souls 3 (I already played it on PS4). I want to pick up another game, but I'm not sure which one.

might buy Skyrim
Ohh come on, there's no point in doing that. If it were still being updated frequently, sure, but you can pirate the latest version without a problem, and mod it to hell and back without any difference from if you would have bought it. Need a link? I can send it to you.
I bought Dark Souls 3 (I already played it on PS4). I want to pick up another game, but I'm not sure which one.
My gripe with Sekiro/Dark souls are the keyboard + mouse controls. They're horrendous, I can't stand playing the games, that's how much I hate the controls. And tbh I love difficult games, I love a challenge. But I need good controls on m+kb. And I'm not buying a controller.

Anything good on your wishlist? Or is it like mine, some things that are sort of good I guess, but not good enough to have spent money on it yet.
There are many games in my wishlist that classifies as good I believe
I just don't see myself playing most of them

Ohh come on, there's no point in doing that. If it were still being updated frequently, sure, but you can pirate the latest version without a problem, and mod it to hell and back without any difference from if you would have bought it. Need a link? I can send it to you.

My gripe with Sekiro/Dark souls are the keyboard + mouse controls. They're horrendous, I can't stand playing the games, that's how much I hate the controls. And tbh I love difficult games, I love a challenge. But I need good controls on m+kb. And I'm not buying a controller.

yeah, bad idea, will play Morrowind instead

yeah, bad idea, will play Morrowind instead
No, I mean you could just pirate it, why waste money on a 9 year old game? Todd made his money.
There are many games in my wishlist that classifies as good I believe
I just don't see myself playing most of them
Damn, that's brutal. What would you consider the best games on your wishlist though?

No, I mean you could just pirate it, why waste money on a 9 year old game? Todd made his money.

I don't want to install 80 mods for it regardless, tfu on Todd

I bought nothing

Nothing interested me tbh and the sales were shit

I don't want to install 80 mods for it regardless, tfu on Todd
Yeah, I usually end up installing mods for 3 hours, then I play for 15 minutes and delete the game lmao.

I'm not even in the mood to play vidya anymore.

I'm not even in the mood to play vidya anymore.
Me neither, I end up installing something and then deleting after 5 minutes. But I spend 16 hours a day on the PC, if I didn't play games I don't know what the l'd do. I do spend a lot of time searching for new games though.

I bought Satisfactory(factorio in 3d) and a random vr stealth game which I got for free thanks to steams discount.

I got EU4. Doubt I’m gonna play it tbh

Planning to bu shadow of war and age of empires ii ngl

Last edited:
Damn you are socially so talented.

Nothing because I end up never playing the games i waste money on anyway