Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Steam summer sale 2024 is live

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★★
What are you planning to buy? Once valve decides to fix the steam store that is cus its a bit broken currently. Atm im looking to get Euro Truck 2 because its only 2 euros which is the lowest its ever been. Also arkham knight is only 2 might get that.

rimworld, maybe fate/samurai remnant

thank you, i need to save some bucks as a poor GoY
62052.jpg

I might buy the heart of darkness Victoria 2 dlc

games that is 3$ or less

I also got american truck also for 2 euros will probably also get Hitman world of assasination part one for 3 euros and battlefield 4 also for 3 euros

Nothing i have already purchased what i wanted from previous mini sales - MH Rise, Katamari Reroll, Hi-Fi Rush (Humble Choice) or at full price like Fallen Aces and Empires of the Undergrowth. I don't see anything else with a good price.

ER only has -30% sale so fuck them i will stay on pirated copy forever, Ninja Gaiden collection -33% meh, Nier Replicant even with -60% off is damn expensive. Joke of a sale especially since gabe kike nuked all cheap regions.

I waited too long for this to happen, thanks gabe Newell

Have about 40-ish games in my cart that I'm going to buy when my paycheck hits sometime today. Mostly older titles. I try not to support DEI infested modern AAA slop, and try to go for older or indie games.

Ty for reminding. I wanted to buy some games.

That means games are gonna be EXTRA CHEAP on key sites, Count me in!

Can't wait to buy games out of fomo just to never play them

This is what I got. I probably should have gotten games with better deals but nothing I was really interested in where discounted by that much. Might pick up p3 reloaded on the 11th.

I wanna buy BeamNG drive

Also I am hoping this sale has opportunities to get some kawaii profile stuff.

am too poor but maybe something in the FEATURED DEEP DISCOUNTS

Incel trait you torrent everything