Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR steam stats a depressor sometimes

OwnerOpcell

OwnerOpcell

Roll on 18 wheeler
★★★★★
When not waging my life is nothing but video games. looking at my steam stats is depressing sometimes.
i bought lords and villans on march 21st, didn't install or play it until may 18th. in 2 weeks ive logged 98.7 hours playtime.

That's depressing

Would you play truck simulator if you weren't a truck driver?

Would you play truck simulator if you weren't a truck driver?
um i actually have 432 hours in american truck simulator. fuck i got no life. fun seeing places in game that ive been to though. they have really impressed me with that aspect of it, now if they'd fix the in game economy

My hours are well above the thousands... Accumulated most of them during COVID. Brutal times for the sexless.

probably going to dust off a hero's rest. got a surprise update yesterday, thought it was just another abandoned early access game.

um i actually have 432 hours in american truck simulator. fuck i got no life. fun seeing places in game that ive been to though. they have really impressed me with that aspect of it, now if they'd fix the in game economy
I played the demo version of euro truck simulator to see if truck driving would be a job I could enjoy. It was comfy ngl, especially when listening to something on the side but I personally dont' think I could keep my sanity just watching a road for 8 hours every day. I prefer to wageslave in a factory. It keeps my mind occupied at least. If I was a truck driver I'd probably be browsing .is and watch videos while driving.

I played the demo version of euro truck simulator to see if truck driving would be a job I could enjoy. It was comfy ngl, especially when listening to something on the side but I personally dont' think I could keep my sanity just watching a road for 8 hours every day. I prefer to wageslave in a factory. It keeps my mind occupied at least. If I was a truck driver I'd probably be browsing .is and watch videos while driving.
long haul is definitely more lonely boring, hour after hour of just driving. local is a lot more physical work. i average about 4mi on foot a day loading and unloading the trailer with 4k-5k calorie burn, its helped me to continue to slimdown.