Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stealing panties?

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
When going to your friends/family houses, do you go to the bathroom and try to find a pair of used panties and steal them... when theres someone hot living in the house ofc.

I usually go through their laundry basket, looking for dirty panties. Preferably the ones with skid marks. The high you get from sniffing those panties is priceless.

rotandrise said:
I usually go through their laundry basket, looking for dirty panties. Preferably the ones with skid marks. The high you get from sniffing those panties is priceless.

ubgzbw.jpg

Never sniffed panties before but read about it a lot. What is the appeal of smelling shitstains or period blood?

sis panties stolen

KV3 said:
Never sniffed panties before but read about it a lot. What is the appeal of smelling shitstains or period blood?

It's one of those things you just have to try. It's best when you have 3 pieces... 1 to putt in your mouth, 1 to sniff and 1 to wank with.

Edit: It's even better if they are from family members

Dekim said:
It's one of those things you just have to try. It's best when you have 3 pieces... 1 to putt in your mouth, 1 to sniff and 1 to wank with.

Edit: It's even better if they are from family members

I could probably steal a pair tonight while people are taking short trips from uni in prep for Martin Luther kings day.

What does it smell like

Lol yes I do

My favourite thing to do is when given enough time to take a dirty pair of panties and sniff it while I jerk off into a clean pair and place them neatly folded back into a drawer.

The idea of her putting them on and then getting sweaty or moist and mixing with my leftover dna is such a fucking turn on

KV3 said:
I could probably steal a pair tonight while people are taking short trips from uni in prep for Martin Luther kings day.

What does it smell like

Tbh it's smells like ass obviously. But that's why you'll love it, because its been on an ass and it smells like it. 

Pro tip: if you want to fap with it and return it with no cum on it, put a condom just on the top of your dick.

Dekim said:
Pro tip: if you want to fap with it and return it with no cum on it, put a condom just on the top of your dick.
just aim at the wall

nausea said:
just aim at the wall

But without a condom you still have to be very careful and thats distracting. Its easier to just use a condom and then just destroy your dick.

Dekim said:
nausea said:
just aim at the wall
But without a condom you still have to be very careful and thats distracting. Its easier to just use a condom and then just destroy your dick.
you funny dude, are you into fantasy gdr?

nausea said:

What is fantasy gdr? I have a hard time getting a definition on google.

Dekim said:
nausea said:
What is fantasy gdr? I have a hard time getting a definition on google.
yea sorry I gave it in italian
it's RPG

From trying many different types of panties i can say this type is the best one overall. 

2880105935_6ba32c0611_o.jpg

It feels good on the dick, fits well in the mouth, and because its fairly thin the dirt is concentrated in a smaller area, making it extreamly good for licking.

nausea said:
yea sorry I gave it in italian
it's RPG

My teenage years were all about Diablo 2 and then World of Warcraft. In the most recent years i was adicted to BloodBorne.

I stole a girl's panties from her room when I was living in a group home. Great times.

Only had once chance, I tried and failed.

Sniffing Chad's nut butter.