Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stealing Beer from my Chadlite roommate

Its_OVER

Its_OVER

Roped
★★★★
He's quite friendly to me, why am I doing this. Maybe I need to work on my personality.
maxresdefault.jpg

Just tell him you borrowed a few bears and buy him some new ones.

Become his friend and pay him back

Why not steal his life instead? (JK)

i would do that i am poor as fuck. when i was in college i used to steal food from my roommates when they had a lot of people over and said i didnt eat it. i loved eating their leftovers (they never invited me to the places they went so why the fuck would i care about them?)

tyrone instincts
Listen here, n*gger. As a proud Stormfrontcel, I'm about to do the best and most complicated mental gymnastics in history. That shall be proof we Gayrian Bure H'whites are suberior to u n*ggers. (joke, no mean to offend, relates to the civil race-war/ Incelistani civil war, good job fighting in it, Salute to you! :D) (Let's create a fake argument for fun?)

Listen here, n*gger. As a proud Stormfrontcel, I'm about to do the best and most complicated mental gymnastics in history. That shall be proof we Gayrian Bure H'whites are suberior to u n*ggers. (joke, no mean to offend, relates to the civil race-war/ Incelistani civil war, good job fighting in it, Salute to you! :D) (Let's create a fake argument for fun?)
gvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

my dovbb is typing this kek

and im tired bro, trying to get money so i can get a neew laptop to livestream and do youtube

gvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

my dovbb is typing this kek

and im tired bro, trying to get money so i can get a neew laptop to livestream and do youtube
Pretend to be a findom femoid and you'll be set for multiple lives before the end of the year. Moneymaxxing advice from one Brother to another. (But seriously consider it, you can actually get quite a lot of $$$)

Pretend to be a findom femoid and you'll be set for multiple lives before the end of the year. Moneymaxxing advice from one Brother to another. (But seriously consider it, you can actually get quite a lot of $$$)
how do i pretend kek, gotta do that 100k sub face reveal

how do i pretend kek, gotta do that 100k sub face reveal
Just use image of an Instagram woman + Photoshop or straight up deny them as YOU are the one in charge

If he's a chadlite then i doubt he's truly your friend, since it's difficult to relate to him.

Wish I was Tyrone, I'd slap hot ass lightskin bitches with my bbc.

Soon...
8a4.jpg

Wish I was Tyrone, I'd slap hot ass lightskin bitches with my bbc.

Soon...
8a4.jpg
Why the thing twice? Also, are you another BBC cuck?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Tyrone doesn't have a big dick now?
I was just asking if he was a BBC supporter, ofc Tyrone has a big thing, but so does Chad, Chang, Enrique, Chadpreet Singh, etc....

I used to steal weed from mine, but he was a bitch and charged me too much when I wanted to buy some.

Post a Chang with a big dick then
R u gay for Chang? Can someone else do it? I don't watch pr0n...

We define a Chang as =Asian Chad.

As philosophy of physics and language, if I've set my definitions, I don't need to prove them as they are the relative points and the fundamental relative truth, etc.