Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

STDs Being Contracted at Record Rates

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Record highs were seen in 2014, 2015, and 2016. Probably again in 2017 https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-americans-std-ever-officials-155353546.html
The Degenerate Left will continue to insist that whoring around should be accepted and celebrated. They will continue to justify and celebrate any sort of degeneracy, even if it LITERALLY kills them. These people are some of the lowest and most deranged scum on the planet.

They'll use this as an argument for subsidized or even free contraceptives for women. Anyway, this is just another reminder to avoid non virgins and that celibacy is actually an objectively good thing not just some trite cliche pushed by religious fundies.

Sodom and Gomorrah, but instead of supernatural punishment it's mundane biological punishment.

What do you expect from a coalition of degenerates who are both anti nature and anti life at the same time? This is great news and I hope these people kill themselves off at an exponential rate.

It honestly feels like we are living in the warhammer 40k universe and are surrounded on all sides by Nurgle and Slaanesh worshippers.

std are rising here too

/pol/cel said:
What do you expect from a coalition of degenerates who are both anti nature and anti life at the same time? This is great news and I hope these people kill themselves off at an exponential rate.

It honestly feels like we are living in the warhammer 40k universe and are surrounded on all sides by Nurgle and Slaanesh worshippers.

We are simply living in the last days before Christ returns. 2 Timothy 3:1-17 "In the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be [...] [font=Corbel,Verdana,sans-serif]unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people"[/font]

/pol/cel said:

100% this

pure madness

ItheIthe said:
We are simply living in the last days before Christ returns. 2 Timothy 3:1-17 "In the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be [...] [font=Corbel,Verdana,sans-serif]unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people"[/font]

I actually admire your piety bruh. I really wish I could get into Christianity but I dont feel its really doing much these days to curb the degeneracy and debauchery. A lot of it feels cucked and like a prototypical form of Marxism with all the love everyone universalist bullshit. If it were more militant and old testament style I could get into it.

It's also because women are all sharing the same guys. Chads who are walking STDs.

/pol/cel said:
I actually admire your piety bruh. I really wish I could get into Christianity but I dont feel its really doing much these days to curb the degeneracy and debauchery. A lot of it feels cucked and like a prototypical form of Marxism with all the love everyone universalist bullshit. If it were more militant and old testament style I could get into it.

Joining Christianity isn't about being a part of a cult. It is about salvation. And you're right, society is too far gone. But Jesus will return, probably pretty soon, and put an end to the rampant degeneracy.