Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Staying inside as kid stunts you hard

Faggotnerd

Faggotnerd

pecker hard powder dry
Even molested boys turn out better than overpotected indoor faggot kids.

Theyre always awkward and neurotic, most end up as redditers and incels

Fuck even looks and frame are ruined by this shit

Yeah i was bullied and being in my own room is the most comfortable rn

There you are safe from mogging, from bullying, from false rape accusations, from being used etc...

The world is a dangerous place, twice so for incels. I prefer to experience it with a 1cm screen between it and me.

That's why the red pill :redpill: is so fucking dangerous, they're telling you that the thing you have been doing the entire time (avoiding the world) is BAD, but that is nothing but brutal gaslighting. If you know it's over, hiding from the world is the smartest thing you could possibly do. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Don't engage with this fallen world unless you absolutely have to.

There is nothing out there for us except more pain and suffering.

I've been bullied my entire life until i became a shutin

funny normies will use your seclusion as an insult/argument against you but when you dont isolate most of them will just bully you :feelswhat::fuk:

the answer is to find what works with you more. some incels would rather be social, most probably wouldnt

Truecel trait:you sit on your chair in front of the pc and talk in your mind to yourself because you're too tired to stand up and walk in circles due to crippling depression draining you of energy.

Yes, I was outgoing as a kid, but after bullying and getting mentally ill, I isolated myself. Also I was forced to move to big city to studycel :feelshaha:, there are no social gatherings or foids in my area, the only thing I can do is to take 45 min bus ride to go to some stupid bar and beg for pussy, but since I'm not rich or a chad that won't work either. But I don't even have time to get rejected, since wageslaving takes up 4/5 of my day :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I can see this exact thing is happening to a young cousin of mine, his parents are the typical retards that value studies above all so they barely let him go outside, that plus the virus, now he is a social inept with terrible posture and autistic vibe.

Parents ego to blame. They want to have a docile children who will take care of parents when they are old.
These docile, quiet and overprotected children often fail socially = fail in life.

My parents treated me as max security prisoner.