Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Staying at home is better for your mental health. Minimise your time outside.

That is a recipe for disaster. Only idiots order food online constantly.
Learn to make your own food, and if you have a backyard you should learn how to grow fruits and vegetables.

Go for drives and walks. We're all ugly and know girls are not attracted to us, so after that acceptance (mid 30's here) you learn to not be so bothered with the normal world.
Yes, at times seeing young couples will make you bitter and angry but you get over it. You go home alone while they have crazy hot sex.
I didn't say stay home entirely and become a total recluse, I said MINIMISE your time outside. Many of times you can't escape the harsh reality normies place on you, I don't mean walking out and seeing couples enjoy themselves then get sad about it so stay home and LDAR, what I'm talking about is the inevitable outright hostility that happens, to avoid this minimise your stay outside.

Otherwise your advice is good, accepting it and moving on is beneficial as well as diversifying your food options.

Last edited:
Why did you think they didn't respected you?
Looks
I disagree on the count that you should stay inside, because being kept in a box is more damaging than solitude.
I would argue it would be best to live as a hermit away from people, that way you both get to stretch your legs and avoid human interaction.
Ruralmaxxing is a good option for sure

I go out almost only for groceries, mostly only lifemogging awaits outside. By going outside, normies really mean bars and nightclubs, no point going there as non-NT without any success from tinder. Higher chances to get beaten and humiliated than get female validation from clubs. I actually like to be outside but there's nothing to do since I couldn't find abandoned buildings anymore and I don't own a car to get around nature easily. I also avoid sexhavers.
This is the most healthiest attitude anybody in our predicament can have getting the fuck away from Normie's is healthiest fuck for us. They only bring pain and suffering. All they do is judge you and ask you a whole bunch of questions and generally try to drag you into their way of thinking. They are quite painful to be around and I hate when people try to think they know what's best for me by giving me bullshit advice on how to live my life, I just try to survive. That's the only thing. I am focused on.

I didn't say stay home entirely and become a total recluse, I said MINIMISE your time outside. Many of times you can't escape the harsh reality normies place on you, I don't mean walking out and seeing couples enjoy themselves then get sad about it so stay home and LDAR, what I'm talking about is the inevitable outright hostility that happens, to avoid this minimise your stay outside.

Otherwise your advice is good, accepting it and moving on is beneficial as well as diversifying your food options.
You never said "MINIMISE" in your post.

Daddy ALWAYS wins.

You can be blackpilled and productive at the same time. I ain't necking.
No female for me ever is hard but life still has its pleasures; like watching society eat itself and come crashing down in ways that would make Satan blush.

Just go outside in a place with not many people, preferably in nature. Get your sun and exercise. You can thank me later:

Im outside a lot to maximize my time in nature. Nothing as good as sunlight hitting you and some nice air. Im always alone. My dad wants to start coming with me though

When it's over it's over and then you will know it's over :feelsrope:

If you have the privilege, then work remote or at least hybrid, if you can't do this then get into a field of work that requires a limited interaction of others, if you are even more privileged then NEET but I would not suggest this as its damaging to your health in the long run.
I already meditate around 1-1.30 hour a day but i would like to meditation maxx up to 2-3 hours a day. I need neeting for that tho

Sedentary lifestyles because of no physical activity is detrimental though. Even with a lack of motivation I still try to maintain a habit of exercising. You don’t have to go out and only seek social activities like those listed, a good solo hike feels very rewarding and freeing.

I once had to do training for a work from home job. It didn’t go well for me because we had to do team training via webcam and it was compulsory for everyone to have a webcam. Most of the team were foids including the manager and trainer. As soon they saw my face it didn’t end well and they released me, I kid you not I was the only ethnic male in the group and was constantly ridiculed subtly
Yeowch. I hate life. Normies know what they're doing by demanding webcams.

When society doesn't reward excellence, it can only decline. No looks for your borders, no looks for your industry, no looks for your justice. Sadly you're collateral damage in western civilization's collapse.

Can relate 100%. I wasted years thinking it was something I said. It's not. They decide they dislike you first, then they start looking for ways to twist your words so they can act offended. Now they're a victim and can scream for help, inciting a lynch mob against you. In a just society, this would be a severe crime.

Yes, they literally act like children throwing a tantrum. I thought that was a bad thing, that adults shouldn't act like children. No, just another lie. The only thing that matters is whether random simps will take your side. So women automatically win by doing this. Ethnicity works similarly, if you're somewhere where they're a majority. Practically, this means whites can throw temper tantrums and automatically win against you in the west, if you're ethnic.
So true

I dropped put of university because I was getting heightmogged every second. Reading your post assured me that I am normal (for an ugly man).

I dropped put of university because I was getting heightmogged every second. Reading your post assured me that I am normal (for an ugly man).
How are you living now, NEET? It's hard out there so I can't blame you for dropping out

How are you living now, NEET? It's hard out there so I can't blame you for dropping out
Lying to my parents about still going. I thought I would have committed suicide by now but I still haven't, and the time when graduation is supposed to happen is getting near :shock:

high iq take, i went to the gym for the first time and holy shit i got mogged so hard, i felt 100x depressed as before, im quite short (lower 10% in my country) and i kid you not, there was maybe 1 dude shorter than me, everyone else was tall and already kinda build, so the suicide fuel was so intense. i was aspie staring at the ground cause i didnt even wanna risk looking at anyone, let a alone a girl.
im still gonna go cause im already insanely numb, but its tough.

Same, everytime I "touch grass" I end up worse mentally

Back in High School I tried to cope with doing hobbies outside, to participate in normie activities because I wanted to at least give the bluepilled advice a go, I knew in the back of my mind it would not work and to nobody's surprise, the expectations are exactly what occurred, it resulted in nothing but utter humiliation. I played for a football academy back in High School and whilst I was decent at it I was treated poorly by my teammates, did not make a single friend there even though I contributed a lot to the stats of the team, we even made it very far into the tournament, after that incident I was discouraged to make friends because no matter how much meritocratic value is under your hands you are worthless to everyone, unless you're a prodigy your efforts are worthless.

Going outside has not improved my health but only worsen it, it has done the opposite effect, it makes me feel more worthless, more worse overall, a complete abomination, it reminds me of what I look like which is the opposite of what I'm trying to achieve. If you're an ugly midget subhuman then don't go outside and if you have to then try to limit it as much as possible.

Ugly shitskin midgets should stay home and play video games. Don't go outside unless you have to. Make sure all of your hobbies are in solitude, experience surreal dimensions through novels, animes and video games. Outdoor hobbies can be selectively chosen, ones that don't include many people, walk through national parks in those isolating tracks because not much people are there, it's a great cope to view nature. If you have the privilege, then work remote or at least hybrid, if you can't do this then get into a field of work that requires a limited interaction of others, if you are even more privileged then NEET but I would not suggest this as its damaging to your health in the long run.

There's no point going to malls, restaurants or visiting popular tourist sites like the Eiffel tower, it is super damaging to your brain. Just watch the YouTube video of it or visit the Minecraft version. You will be an ugly shitskin midget incel walking around all by yourself whilst everyone is in friend groups, romantic relationships or happy family settings, it is better for your mental health to remain at home.
I go out only late 3-4 at night when there are practically no people on the street, just to minimize contact with people, I wear a mask so that they don’t look at me with disgust

Sedentary lifestyles because of no physical activity is detrimental though. Even with a lack of motivation I still try to maintain a habit of exercising. You don’t have to go out and only seek social activities like those listed, a good solo hike feels very rewarding and freeing.
Push ups and pull ups exist. Yeah walking outside is pertinent too if you don’t live in a shitty neighborhood.

Back in High School I tried to cope with doing hobbies outside, to participate in normie activities because I wanted to at least give the bluepilled advice a go, I knew in the back of my mind it would not work and to nobody's surprise, the expectations are exactly what occurred, it resulted in nothing but utter humiliation. I played for a football academy back in High School and whilst I was decent at it I was treated poorly by my teammates, did not make a single friend there even though I contributed a lot to the stats of the team, we even made it very far into the tournament, after that incident I was discouraged to make friends because no matter how much meritocratic value is under your hands you are worthless to everyone, unless you're a prodigy your efforts are worthless.

Going outside has not improved my health but only worsen it, it has done the opposite effect, it makes me feel more worthless, more worse overall, a complete abomination, it reminds me of what I look like which is the opposite of what I'm trying to achieve. If you're an ugly midget subhuman then don't go outside and if you have to then try to limit it as much as possible.

Ugly shitskin midgets should stay home and play video games. Don't go outside unless you have to. Make sure all of your hobbies are in solitude, experience surreal dimensions through novels, animes and video games. Outdoor hobbies can be selectively chosen, ones that don't include many people, walk through national parks in those isolating tracks because not much people are there, it's a great cope to view nature. If you have the privilege, then work remote or at least hybrid, if you can't do this then get into a field of work that requires a limited interaction of others, if you are even more privileged then NEET but I would not suggest this as its damaging to your health in the long run.

There's no point going to malls, restaurants or visiting popular tourist sites like the Eiffel tower, it is super damaging to your brain. Just watch the YouTube video of it or visit the Minecraft version. You will be an ugly shitskin midget incel walking around all by yourself whilst everyone is in friend groups, romantic relationships or happy family settings, it is better for your mental health to remain at home.
It messes me up staying inside for long times I begin to go into psychosis

I was so afraid of being embarrassed by people outside, everytime i was going inside my home i was thinking "thanks god i didn't got humiliated today!".

2 sides of a coin, being outside is amazing, reccomend it bros. (Forest etc)

Either work remote part-time or NEETbuxx. If neither are possible, rope.

anyone that tells you to go outside is just trying to low key insult you if they disguise it as genuine advice. if you're ugly and non-NT going outside is COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE, because you would only HUMILIATE yourself and be in the spotlight of bullying

anyone that tells you to go outside is just trying to low key insult you if they disguise it as genuine advice. if you're ugly and non-NT going outside is COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE, because you would only HUMILIATE yourself and be in the spotlight of bullying
True, any time I go out it’s basically all eyes on me and I’m the object of everyone’s hatred and scorn in my vicinity. A few people will laugh at me. Going out is pretty much ragefuel every time

It doesn’t do shit

I guess I’m biased because growing up I noticed plenty of kids who had nothing going on for themselves other than being part of a sports team essentially have a get out of jail free card from bullying and isolation.

I was shit at sports and it compounded said isolation.

You're lucky you live in Europe and can walk to the eiffel tower. I spent almost all my adult life of 22 years sitting at home infront of a computer with only getting high as a highlight of my day because I'm too stupid to work and make money, and i live in some gay fucking suburb with no public transportation. I get fired after only a few weeks for getting to work too late every day or making too many mistakes and not knowing how to do my job even after being there for a few weeks. My life feels wasted.

Last edited:
Ironically this has vastly improved my mental state.

High IQ thread. An advice that many people need to follow. Stay inside, don't communicate with normies and order your food online.
I cook my own food. Ordering online is way too expensive here