Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stay mad curry-cel

Wojak Coin on X: Can you guys please not jeet so hard?  https://t.co/uk8A0DRBss / X

@anandkonda this you?

This shitskin is ranting about whites while speaking a white language and using white inventions :feelsclown:

He is coping hard and lashing out because he knows white men mogg him.

Ah, but SFcels are just deluded and paranoid for no reason. :society:

@anandkonda this you?
Didn't watch the entire video, just skimmed through it... "I am a upper caste person", anyone who unironically uses upper caste should be killed.

What was the video about and what similarity did you see in me and him?

Didn't watch the entire video, just skimmed through it... "I am a upper caste person", anyone who unironically uses upper caste should be killed.

What was the video about and what similarity did you see in me and him?
Similarities:
1) Both curry
2) Both hate "whiteness"

Similarities:
1) Both curry
2) Both hate "whiteness"
This guy is mainly wrong because he believes in Critical Race Theory which is inaccurate. I believe in Critical Religion Theory is a correct and analysis. I hate Christianity and Islam which responsible for colonial mindset.

This shitskin is ranting about whites while speaking a white language and using white inventions :feelsclown:
If we ban racemixing then there will be no racism towards white men. This is the solution