Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stay banned @Efiliste

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
Writing an bullshit apology essay to the mods about your fakeass presence is not fucking needed, spamming your retarded b8 threads about rape and killing just to turn around and make another obvious soy thread that you got put on IT warrants that ban, mods pls make it permanent, IT needs to stay dead, hardly anyone posts on there anymore, and when these infiltrators with their goofy ass "philosopher" pfp's making water is wet tier threads should be warned/banned, look what @Intellectal and General alek did when they was around, made a bunch of b8 threads to give IT fuel, and then got banned, no inkwell should want to be put on IT, letting those troons and faggots cope over fakecel threads pisses me the fuck off!, :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Free my nigga

I saw those threads, I was wondering what was up with them. It brought entirely too much attention to this place. Glowers probably swarmed over here as a result.

Writing an bullshit apology essay to the mods about your fakeass presence is not fucking needed, spamming your retarded b8 threads about rape and killing just to turn around and make another obvious soy thread that you got put on IT warrants that ban, mods pls make it permanent, IT needs to stay dead, hardly anyone posts on there anymore, and when these infiltrators with their goofy ass "philosopher" pfp's making water is wet tier threads should be warned/banned, look what @Intellectal and General alek did when they was around, made a bunch of b8 threads to give IT fuel, and then got banned, no inkwell should want to be put on IT, letting those troons and faggots cope over fakecel threads pisses me the fuck off!, :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
What do you think of me?

I want to know how the mods confirmed he was an infiltrator, other than him and NorthernSolution playing MW and the flawed inspect element post.

Nigga shut your ass up, if it’s as dead as you say it is then who cares if they have post fuel, just ignore them

They literally can’t do anything to us, they’re a non issue

I want to know how the mods confirmed he was an infiltrator, other than him and NorthernSolution playing MW and the flawed inspect element post.
He’s an infiltrator?

You have no proof, and you can't gatekeep people for making "edgy" threads.

Nigga shut your ass up, if it’s as dead as you say it is then who cares if they have post fuel, just ignore them

They literally can’t do anything to us, they’re a non issue
JoinedFeb 21, 2024Posts1,324
@frmentalcel

rest in piss @Efiliste
high IQ niggas know :bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

The jury is still out but this issue will continue to divide the forum until resolved

remark disregarded due to toilet worship :feelsseriously:
You know, I'm a bit sus of that user now: 3D foid avi & has a private profile.

You know, I'm a bit sus of that user now: 3D foid avi & has a private profile.
2 points that make it apparent to me that i would be a power tripping mod on getting rid of users on here tbh

2 points that make it apparent to me that i would be a power tripping mod on getting rid of users on here tbh
I'd take you as mod tbh.

Ideally, I would want @Azaylias as mod; so many fuckers would go bye-bye instantly in that case.

I'd take you as mod tbh.

Ideally, I would want @Azaylias as mod; so many fuckers would go bye-bye instantly in that case.
:feelzez: i was a mod on the brief inkwell fortress r/Beholdthechads, i got report reviews on every single fucking post made on there, even if it wasnt violence against toilets, jfl the desire that soys get from reporting is unreal :feelshaha:
:feelskek:

I Didn´t see this one coming. So he tricked the entire userbase, how much of "antinatalism" did he really mean by it ? It may ALL have been a LARP.

Really sad.

remark disregarded due to toilet worship :feelsseriously:
you have a chad avatar :feelsseriously:. and you called a lil niger yapper to fight for you? some fag/foid shit there.

Not enough evidence gathered

@Efiliste should be free he was framed.