Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stay away

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Will is sorrow
★★★★★
god is gay
Superman recruits raven injustice gods among us 2

Love myself better then you

Love myself better then you
Do you Kurt Cobain take Courtney Michelle Love to be your lawful shredded wife, even when she’s a b--ch with zits and siphoning all yr money for doping and whoring'

am i the only one
Who feels that he is spade
In every way?

Do you Kurt Cobain take Courtney Michelle Love to be your lawful shredded wife, even when she’s a b--ch with zits and siphoning all yr money for doping and whoring'
True nirvana fan for understanding that reference :feelsYall:

I hope that cunt suffers greatly in hell for what she has done. Our "father" is so corrupt it's not even funny.

Listening to Nevermind as we speak, drinking myself to blackout tonight :feelsokman:

On 'Something In The Way' rn

@VideoGameCoper you should check out nirvana if you get the chance. I have a feeling you would relate greatly with Kurt. Start with Bleach, then go to Nevermind, Incesticide, and In Utero for the finale.

@VideoGameCoper you should check out nirvana if you get the chance. I have a feeling you would relate greatly with Kurt. Start with Bleach, then go to Nevermind, Incesticide, and In Utero for the finale.
What is Nirvana

I can tell @copemaxx9002 is a based nirvana enjoyer as well :feelshmm:

K. Will probably listen later
Bleach takes some time to get into because it has a lot of depth and anger. I'd recommend you start with Nevermind because the production is better, and the songs are more focused and directed.

Bleach takes some time to get into because it has a lot of depth and anger. I'd recommend you start with Nevermind because the production is better, and the songs are more focused and directed.
Ok

Yeah Kurt was a faggot though
He secretly hated foids, he just pretended to care because he was deeply empathetic and cared about all life on this planet. :feelshmm:

He was too good for this world, and now he is gone. Presumably burning in hell as we speak. One day I will speak to him in the underworld, and I feel we will get along nicely. :feelsokman: He has been my only friend, next to Shaun Morgan, Adam Gontier, and Benjamin Burnley who introduced me to the great genre of "grunge".

He didn't, it was his whore wife who set him up. Here are her nudes. Sorry Kurt, but this whore is worth less then nothing. You deserved better, but god is a worthless cunt who gets off on our suffering.
Courtney 1

Courtney 2

Montage of heck

Her 'hole' is looser then most

She took his money and ran just like all whores