Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Stay away from mirrors and reflections when you are outside

D

DefeatedIncel

Retardcel
★★★★
Everytime I sit on the bus or I am in the gym with shitty lighting, I get reminded of how subhuman my face looks. At home when I check myself in the bathroom mirror, I don't even look that bad but as soon I am in a place with shitty lighting or see my own reflection from afar, I look subhuman as fuck.

Even the mirrors and lighting is gaslighting you at times, it's crazy how just a bit of light affects your reflection and how you perceive yourself.

trucel trait, i feel the same way

How bad is it?
It's not bad but I look uglier compared to when I am in good lighting. Not sure if truecel tier or not but my eye area is pretty ugly.

Everytime I sit on the bus or I am in the gym with shitty lighting, I get reminded of how subhuman my face looks. At home when I check myself in the bathroom mirror, I don't even look that bad but as soon I am in a place with shitty lighting or see my own reflection from afar, I look subhuman as fuck.

Even the mirrors and lighting is gaslighting you at times, it's crazy how just a bit of light affects your reflection and how you perceive yourself.
I'm actually ugly, and I get that exact same feeling.

Just a couple minutes ago, I looked in the mirror for like 4 minute straight, thinking how disgusting my face looks, and I hate my face. Because the bullying and humiliation is temporary, but your face is permanent.

It's unfair.

I look bad in all lighting and mirrors

I'm not that bothered by mirrors except the fact they always break when I look at them.

And stay away from groups of people too. Especially young people. Look away.
24092024-gif.1284195

Genuine advice.

And stay away from groups of people too. Especially young people. Look away.
24092024-gif.1284195

Genuine advice.
Imagine a group of young good looking guys walk towards your path truly a incels worst nightmare

True. Sometimes i look at my face at home in decent lighting and im not disgusted. Then i go to gym with harsh overhead lighting and see myself in the mirror and I just want to fucking go home man. I want to see myself performing certain exercises but I gotta try hard not to look up and pay attention to my face. Brutal…

No, you need to embrace the pain.