Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

statusmaxxing is the only way to actually ascend.

R

righteouscel

-
Most women want to be with a celebrity or someone famous regardless of their looks or money. We all know foids are huge attention whores and are always looking for validation, I can't be the only one who would see the occasional Manlet or Ethnic who would hang out with the "cool"(attractive/skilled/bullies) kids in school and would have a girlfriend. This also applies to anytype of community where there is some sort of hierarchy as women always want the top dog.
Da3

Obviously this is not a viable option for most men including most of you guys and me: only someone who did something innovative first, liked by most, skilled/gifted in the particular subject or has the connections to these people can achieve this. I call this inequality and unfairness as everyone can't be in these roles and what gets foid pussy wet. These hierarchies exist in almost every single type of activity or group from sports to gaming, We all know about incel ninja meme or the NFl players which foids love even tho they are probably on the same skill level as college players and most other professionals they just rank lower in status because of celebrities and the masses. I believe this would probably be the most optimal way of ascending and having a girl who actually cares about you not betabuxxing or getting mogged by someone taller with better facial structure as you can't really replace them. I also think most of these social ladders aren't built on looks alone as they fulfill some niche or skill and other men love this as they don't really care much about another mans looks thus giving them more social credit I would call it. This form of ascending isn't talked about because we'll not everyone can do it just by definition alone otherwise no status would be given, Only way you could probably achieve this is by being the first, putting years of effort into the specific scene in which your trying to make name for yourself or enter some kind of heirarchy like those in highschool based on dominance, intimidation and exclusion just narcy shit.

Most of this post is wet but It really proves how womens mate selection is built to discriminate against most men for evolutionary reasons and progressiveness, in fact If all men became chads tomorrow there would still be incels because women want to feel like they are better than us and blackpillers would find the most attractive traits in chads which women would've had days and days comparing them and choosing only the best.

Female pride will forever be undefeated thanks to the matriarchy

Tldr.

But you will be cucked in a relationship if u are sub5

You can't if you are an introvert or ugly, research the "failo effect"

Basically you can't if your ugly since no one wants an ugly person to be their leader, god forbid a short person

You can't make it in life if you are ugly and short

What level of status does our St. Samuel need to ascend? Could he get a gf even if he was a millionaire and became viral on tik tok?

Be with a celebrity or something he exceeds in that other men dont
Ok first off he has 3.2 million likes and 45k followers on Tik Tok, in a way he's already famous for his looks, style and dancing, why is it not working out for him?

Ok first off he has 3.2 million likes and 45k followers on Tik Tok, in a way he's already famous for his looks, style and dancing, why is it not working out for him?
Needs more status to leverage out his looks but yeah it's brutal for currycels

Last edited:
With money and status, you are at the top

Tldr.

But you will be cucked in a relationship if u are sub5
betabuxxers dont care about being betabuxxed because they're rich enough to no longer care what the foid does and they can just find another foid