Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Statusmaxxed Chad can easily get underaged Instagram girls

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
This guy is a statusmaxxed Balkan football player. He met her on Instagram when she was 16 (he was 21) and they started dating soon after that. No one had a problem with that.

o_503487_1024.jpg

mia02.jpg

Just a daily reminder that we will never have this.

21 is long gone for me. Missed out and that age will never return.

just lol at this life

gosh darn it inkwells, it’s obvious that this guy has an incredible personality, his face has nothing to do with it!1!!1 :forcedsmile:

JFL if you’re not Chad in this life

"If age of consent was lower I would have a chance" copers BTFO.

Chad only.

IT won't call him a creep.

Only in the weird USA it is "strange" that a 16 year old would fuck a 21 year old.

Some more suifuel:

2752682.jpg

n06_06_sporar_oa-2_bigimage.jpg

Brutal.
Only in the weird USA it is "strange" that a 16 year old would fuck a 21 year old.
Yes tbh. Europe is based when it comes to that

pray beg cry tremble because you are not chad in this life and you will never be one

Some more suifuel:

2752682.jpg

n06_06_sporar_oa-2_bigimage.jpg

Brutal.

Yes tbh. Europe is based when it comes to that
how cucked is showing your gfs ass for everyone to see on the internet :feelsugh:

Sad shit. I can't even lift my bag well.

Ray Diaz was dating some 17 yo white foid. But he lost it

isnt that age of consent there or am i reading wrong

isnt that age of consent there or am i reading wrong
It is 16 but it's still underage (18). The point is that Chad can get this easily (water is wet) and often without anyone raising eyebrows which might have happened if some ugly guy went for it.

Chad only.
Chad fucks them whether it's legal or not, but only non-chads get in trouble when it's not legal. It's best to lower it since it's not good to put yourself at risk, and the government shouldn't be involved with where we stick our dicks.

In Balkans every dream of a parent would be to let their 11 year old daughter date a 27 year old local footballer that has local status, bmw 520 and at least decent amount of money for standard here. Parents are pimping out their daughters here.

In Balkans every dream of a parent would be to let their 11 year old daughter date a 27 year old local footballer that has local status, bmw 520 and at least decent amount of money for standard here. Parents are pimping out their daughters here.
Brutal...

@Teutonic Knight thoughts?

Yeah bro it's his "status"

Brutal...
If you land a local footballer it's a jackpot. The main goal of thot is to marry him and hopefully have a child so you could be set for life. You can also now progress your Instagram and they will know you as girlfriend or wife of that guy, if he dumps you off you go to social media to talk how you were sexually and physically abused by him and then all the media across country will report it so he will either have his career ruined or he will have to pay her monthly income to be quiet which is the most likely case.

It is 16 but it's still underage (18). The point is that Chad can get this easily (water is wet) and often without anyone raising eyebrows which might have happened if some ugly guy went for it.
guess so yea. if young females are going to be used up at the end always thought them going to unobtainable men from the outside would be easier on the psyce of a young man in high school because at least they dont have the pressure to be like them during their time there and dont have agematched peers simulating sex right in front of their face

My grandmother's mother was 16 when she married my grandmother's father who was 22.
Ohh my God, scandalous!!!!!!!!! (But not as scandalous as mutilating boys dicks after birth)

Chad only.
Well it's already difficult enough without the government butting in with its agecucked laws.

I'd give an arm to fuck that perfect teen ass on a daily basis.

source.gif

gosh darn it inkwells, it’s obvious that this guy has an incredible personality, his face has nothing to do with it!1!!1 :forcedsmile:

JFL if you’re not Chad in this life
giphy.gif

I want to conquer balkans and take their women as a sex slave

A 16yo w/ a genuine Vuitton bag.
Thank you the sponsors!

Fuck bro.............................................................................................................

This guy has shit face tbh

how tall is he? who is he?

absolutely brutal, dude slays a peak foid and heightmogs me to death, it's over for me :feelsrope:

Jfl if that's a chad to you, He's just runing status game

Looks like I couldn't escape the slav pill today either :feelsrope: