Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Statusmaxed former Muslim footballer rejected

over for currycels even statusmaxxing dosent work

How to get an ethnic girl :

Step 1 : Be white
Step 2 : Be tall

Over for ethnics, her looksmatch slit his wrists in a bathtub.

I'm confused? This does nothing to disprove the Preselection theory...

I'm confused? This does nothing to disprove the Preselection theory...

He used a fake girl account to bad mouth the girls that rejected him and tried to make them jealous.

He used a fake girl account to bad mouth the girls that rejected him and tried to make them jealous.
But that has nothing to do with Preselection, if I'm not mistaken? Besides Preselection wouldn't work for that dude unless he displays it in real life

He's oremaxxed, and old af.

But that has nothing to do with Preselection, if I'm not mistaken? Besides Preselection wouldn't work for that dude unless he displays it in real life

Preselection means you're apparently seen as more attractive if another girl is interested in you. He used a fake girl to make the other girl jealous.

Nasty looking whores, Chad would get a threesome.

But what he does look like? I don't see it, and I don't wanna play those tiktok videos either.

Preselection means you're apparently seen as more attractive if another girl is interested in you. He used a fake girl to make the other girl jealous.
I know the definition, I just didn't see how anything he did had something to do with Preselection. Now it's clear

The British girl is 20? Fuck she looking 30, why do white women age so quick, even white men last longer, no wonder Aussie and Canada cels marry Asian women

I've heard many of these athlete cels have been caught doing this shit.

LMS theory is done, I never thought I'd say it but LMS theory doesn't work anymore.

Now JBF and Oofy Doof theories are FULLY in effect.

I've heard many of these athlete cels have been caught doing this shit.

LMS theory is done, I never thought I'd say it but LMS theory doesn't work anymore.

Now JBF and Oofy Doof theories are FULLY in effect.

It still works, you guys have to stop glorying first world countries, especially anglo countries, you guys live in the worst places to be an incel in the whole world

>but muh third world shithole violence

Violence only affect poor people here even the middle class live quite peacefully, the only reason middle class low status male emigrate to your countries is because they are addicted to the internet and still believe in the american dream and all that bullshit, learning the english language damages your brain permanently :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back