Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Statusfags

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
its unreal that even on an incel forum you would care so much about status,getting answers like 'who are you'because my post count is low by some spammers NO lifers-bullied-soon to rope subhumans LOL,literally foid behaviour uh muh status is bigger im k1ngg,you would die for one minute of fame irl,daily reminder no matter how big your status is gonna be on this autist clown fiesta forum IRL you are going to be forever a zero.0

its unreal that even on an incel forum you would care so much about status,getting answers like 'who are you'because my post count is low by some spammers NO lifers-bullied-soon to rope subhumans LOL,literally foid behaviour uh muh status is bigger im k1ngg,you would die for one minute of fame irl,daily reminder no matter how big your status is gonna be on this autist clown fiesta forum IRL you are going to be forever a zero.0
A bit hard to read, but a valid complaint

we use this as status because it shows who is more active on the forum, the more active you are the more respect you will have as it is more likely that you are a truecel

its stunning that even on an incel discussion you would think such a great amount about status,getting answers like 'who are you'because my post tally is low by certain spammers NO lifers-harassed soon to rope subhumans LOL,literally foid conduct uh muh status is greater im k1ngg,you would kick the bucket for one moment of notoriety irl,daily update regardless of how large your status is going to be on this autist jokester party gathering IRL you will be perpetually a zero.0

its stunning that even on an incel discussion you would think such a great amount about status,getting answers like 'who are you'because my post tally is low by certain spammers NO lifers-harassed soon to rope subhumans LOL,literally foid conduct uh muh status is greater im k1ngg,you would kick the bucket for one moment of notoriety irl,daily update regardless of how large your status is going to be on this autist jokester party gathering IRL you will be perpetually a zero.0
high iq

Little weasel suck my non existant status.

:soy: