Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Status MOGS Height

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Lil uzi vert is 5 foot 4 and Lil pump is 5 foot 6 yet they can get literally any girl they want and girls fawn over their fag asses just because "me music". JFL

Obviously. Status beats everything, people aren't gonna want to talk to some random guy even if he's a 6 foot 7 gigachad over a popular musician. The trouble is it's next to impossible for a normal person to attain, you need to a mix of talent and extreme luck

Obviously. Status beats everything, people aren't gonna want to talk to some random guy even if he's a 6 foot 7 gigachad over a popular musician. The trouble is it's next to impossible for a normal person to attain, you need to a mix of talent and extreme luck
It was definitely the latter thing in Lil pump's case.

fucking teenage rappers need to fuck off. i fucking hate mumble rap.

fucking teenage rappers need to fuck off. i fucking hate mumble rap.

YO IM FUCKING ON BITCHES SKRRRR THESE BITCHES THEY SUCKIN MY DICK UHHH NIGGA DONT TEST ME ILL EMPTY THE CLIP YUHHHHHH

Lil pump isn't ugly and he'll still get a girl without status, but nonetheless I agree.

The thing is that there is an ideal height (probably between 6 and 6'4), anything above or below subtracts from the attraction points, but status has no limit.

Especially in this time of glabalization, media and the money system, there are people with a billion dollars. They could buy entire cities or hire entire troops of soldiers.

Lil pump is still a degenerate fuckboy tho which is attractive to today's sluts.

Uzi got cucked by britanny and pump is too low iq for any relationship

Rain drop, drop tops
Your oneitis gonna suck Tyrone's cock
She can't stop stop stop

Lil uzi vert is 5 foot 4 and Lil pump is 5 foot 6 yet they can get literally any girl they want and girls fawn over their fag asses just because "me music". JFL
Manlet cope

Status suks! U get crowded and clawed at. Normies ask for special favors that r unrealistic. Others get jealous with envy spreading false rumors. Any flaw is magnified10x and gold diggers stalk you even tho ur not rich. It doesn’t always end well..

1CD989A1 8D26 484A 9119 AA085002AC16

Last edited:
i want to run harvey weinstein game

i mean to be fair they have a ridiculous amount of status