Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Status maxxed normie/upper tier normies like Linus from Tech Tips have to marry ugly low tier asian foids

Guy must be rolling in money too.

JuSt gEt RiCh bRo cHiCkS DiG sMaRt dUdEs WiTh mOnEy

Also I would kill to have his face. His chin and eye area makes him at least a 6/10, maybe even a 7.

Sub8 Law applied yet again, as it always is, since it is a LAW.

Actually, this is really the “3 Point Offset” Law, which states that all sub-8 males must settle for a toilet which is 3 points below them.

Actually, this is really the “3 Point Offset” Law, which states that all sub-8 males must settle for a toilet which is 3 points below them.

While it should be the other way around.

Last edited:
Guy must be rolling in money too.

JuSt gEt RiCh bRo cHiCkS DiG sMaRt dUdEs WiTh mOnEy

Also I would kill to have his face. His chin and eye area makes him at least a 6/10, maybe even a 7.

Sub8 Law applied yet again, as it always is, since it is a LAW.

If he's a 6 then she's a 3 or 2, so 3 point law seems legit.

Keep in mind, for short term flings, it's probably a 4 or 5 point offset.

This fucker had to MARRY this noodle whore.

its either that or whale, hypergamy is so fucked up

What’s with white guys in the tech field and noodles. It’s like their fantasy or something when they were younger smashing yellow pussy.

What do you expect from a from a leaf moose?

When I first watched his videos I thought he was a raging faggot. His mannerisms were oozing homosexuality.

By the way I wasnt even talking about Linus from TechTips; I was talking about these two:

View attachment 234517

There's no way his son will be incel. With that kind of money, its impossible.

Same sort of scenario, except with way more money. II don't watch TechTips or care much about it. The only Linus I know anything about is Torvalds, who married a Finnish woman who isn't really a beauty pageant winner, either. Zuckerberg married a woman who isn't anywhere near as good looking as the Asian above. Asian society is steeped in materialism. The whole world is these days, and when you combine that with an already ultra materialistic society like the ones that exist in Asia, you create a monster.

Zuckerberg is ugly as fuck though, his wife might be like a 3/10, but he's a 4/10. He just billionairemaxxed

I noticed that too. Also a few times I watched him he was wearing earrings like a faggot.
Yeah wouldn’t surprise me if he sucked cock before
Zuckerberg is ugly as fuck though, his wife might be like a 3/10, but he's a 4/10. He just billionairemaxxed
If I was a billionaire I would have a harem of concubines.

I honestly don't think she's that ugly, Zucc's wife on the other hand...