Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion status amongst men vs sexual success

What is important to get status amongst men

• Face/Height = Looks = Sex Life

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Race

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Frame

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Money

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NT

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Dark Triad

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • thug behavior

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • confidence

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • low iq

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • high iq

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
height and intelligence

Face, height, looks, frame, NT, dark triad and thug behavior matter IMO.

Hahaha! Thug behavior? I suppose it makes sense, because foids hate nice guys.

NT + Height/Looks + High IQ + Good Upbringing (factor that should be included) is probably that all that matters for having a good, successful life.

They're mostly the same except for a few differences:

Pretty boy maxxing might get you laid with women but you will not be respected by men. You will always be seen as a repulsive faggot no matter how sexually successful you are.

Gymmaxxing gets you respect from men but roasties don't give a fuck.

Dark triad behavior makes you popular with women but doesn't work on men.

Face, height, looks, frame, NT, dark triad and thug behavior matter IMO.
Dark triad and thug behavior depends a lot on location and culture of the society IMO: it’s not universal, so it may have lesser importance.

Looks > NT > high iq.

Dark triad and thug behavior depends a lot on location and culture of the society IMO: it’s not universal, so it may have lesser importance.
I think women are universally attracted to evil and violence. Of course, in a sane, patriarchal, Abrahamic society, this will be curbed and women will think twice before doing it, just like men think twice before hitting on a 13 yo nowadays (even though the vast majority of men do feel attraction to 13 yo foids).

Culture doesn't change human nature, it just curbs some aspects of it.

NT is huuge. I know a 300 lbs Guy who probably Even has klinefelters. His parents Are rich so he's always talking about projects he is working on and money in general. People laugh with him. I mean its not true respect like Chad gets but without him talking The Room would Be a lot More silent so normies appreciate The entertainment he brings