Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Statumaxxed SEA monkey with cute slav american

while i rot here...MUHHH MUHHH JBW

She's a post wall roastie, she only settled with him so he can be her meal ticket.

what were her previous boyfriends and girlfriends ? white ? i guess ?
I dunno, all I know is that she made this gook in 2014.
And even back then, he had a large channel with a loyal following.

I dunno, all I know is that she made this gook in 2014.
And even back then, he had a large channel with a loyal following.
he could have decent asian girl too

interracial relationships are just :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

interracial relationships are just :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Asian girls want whites remember?

Also, if foids of your own race don't want you, you've got no choice but to racemix.
I'd fuck a nigger, curry, paki, gook or spic if I could.
White foids don't want me.

I would be very happy with a woman like that in OP's video but I know it will never be.
she maybe looks good, but she has 20+ bodies gurantee. Roast beef etc..

Asian girls want whites remember?

Also, if foids of your own race don't want you, you've got no choice but to racemix.
I'd fuck a nigger, curry, paki, gook or spic if I could.
White foids don't want me.
Race mixing should be punishable by death but with that said if toilets of your own race don't want you toilet of another race probably don't want you either so you're just coping with that thought process.

Race mixing should be punishable by death but with that said if toilets of your own race don't want you toilet of another race probably don't want you either so you're just coping with that thought process.
yes it's true it's harder to date foids of other races cause all people have preference for their own

fuck anglos for creating this degeneracy

I don't think so. He's quite ugly for Asian standards and only did it because of slavwhores' fetish for exotic men

JBR
Just be Rich proven yet again

That's Gigguk. He's an anime YouTuber. They both are kind of. She actually met him before he was famous. It's been like a decade actually. They are LOOKSMATCHED!

That's Gigguk. He's an anime YouTuber. They both are kind of. She actually met him before he was famous. It's been like a decade actually. They are LOOKSMATCHED!
i know who is gigguk

don't think they are looksmatched

most germanic women and lot of slavic are ugly orcs

she maybe looks good, but she has 20+ 200+bodies gurantee. Roast beef etc..
Fixed it. I was once in a doctors waiting room and two women in the front seats were talking. One said to the other that she had been on holiday in Spain for a week and had 13 men.

Fixed it. I was once in a doctors waiting room and two women in the front seats were talking. One said to the other that she had been on holiday in Spain for a week and had 13 men.
Medcels are truly of myth