Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Statical outliers - what IT doesn’t understand

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
If I made the claim that the more cyanide you take the more likely you are to die. Most people would agree with me but IT would say “well there’s this one guy who took a lot of cyanide and lived”. That doesn’t disprove the argument, that’s just a logical fallacy.

Yes there are 5’2 men who are married, no one said they’re aren’t . Those people are just statical outliers . And the Blackpill has explained these people time and time again (whether Oofy dofy, Betabuxxed etc).

Further more, I am still involuntary celibate and the existence of these people doesn’t prove or disprove anything. “But i know a guy” isn’t an argument, it’s a logical fallacy. What are you trying to prove by saying this? There isn’t a point to your statement. Because you never have any proof, you just make stawman arguments and fight those. You never listen to a word we say and you have a half understanding of the Blackpill.

In the United Kingdom we have something called speakers corner . I used to watch it on YouTube . It’s where Muslims and Christians get together and debate. Inceltears reminds me of the dawah givers. The don’t ever understand any other religion so they just lie. Or make stawman arguments.

Yep, when have you ever seen a blackpill denier use statistics to back up their argument. It's always but I know a guy whos 5'2 and slays

Yep, when have you ever seen a blackpill denier use statistics to back up their argument. It's always but I know a guy whos 5'2 and slays
Exactly. They are so retarded. They deny natural selection (which has been proven) and think humans have evolved beyond the need to better there genetics

If I made the claim that the more cyanide you take the more likely you are to die. Most people would agree with me but IT would say “well there’s this one guy who took a lot of cyanide and lived”. That doesn’t disprove the argument, that’s just a logical fallacy.

Yes there are 5’2 men who are married, no one said they’re aren’t . Those people are just statical outliers . And the Blackpill has explained these people time and time again (whether Oofy dofy, Betabuxxed etc).

Further more, I am still involuntary celibate and the existence of these people doesn’t prove or disprove anything. “But i know a guy” isn’t an argument, it’s a logical fallacy. What are you trying to prove by saying this? There isn’t a point to your statement. Because you never have any proof, you just make stawman arguments and fight those. You never listen to a word we say and you have a half understanding of the Blackpill.

In the United Kingdom we have something called speakers corner . I used to watch it on YouTube . It’s where Muslims and Christians get together and debate. Inceltears reminds me of the dawah givers. The don’t ever understand any other religion so they just lie. Or make stawman arguments.
jay smith debated them in speakers corner multiple times and they fucking beat him up like twice XDD
you cant fucking argue with them lmao

timestamp:

View: https://youtu.be/4EaopH_EPfc?t=1100

at this timestamp (54:55) he talks about them beating him up:

View: https://youtu.be/4EaopH_EPfc?t=3295

Exactly. They are so retarded. They deny natural selection (which has been proven) and think humans have evolved beyond the need to better there genetics
The truth is that humans are still animalistic as fuck. Though we're far more self aware compared to all other animals. We still are primarily attracted to good genetics over everything

The truth is that humans are still animalistic as fuck. Though we're far more self aware compared to all other animals. We still are primarily attracted to good genetics over everything
Exactly. That’s just nature