Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

State your IQ

i was clocked in at 106 in elementary school but id say im probably 189 now

weservenomsg said:
i was clocked in at 106 in elementary school but id say im probably 189 now

Yeah right, boyo.

my IQ is probably 152, anyone else hate their IQ due to the fact femoids would rather go for an idiot chad then a smart incel just because he looks good

no clue. but since the correlation between the age a man loses his virginity and IQ are related, I should have a high IQ

0 as subhumans like me dont have IQ.

I remember an acquaitance of my parents who sometimes came over to visit when I was a kid. She was sitting in a wheelchair and was a total smartass, always correcting people's grammar or opinions, always wanting to show off. My father shrugged it off, saying that she doesn't have anything other due to their disability. People with shit bodies and a shit physical life always cope by imagining that their intellectual side must be superior then. It's the just-world-fallacy, like this idea that if x is worse in your case, y must be better so it balances out because the universe is just. Sadly, the universe isn't and none of us here are geniuses or something.

105-110 just slightly above average

I don't even know. Fuckin lol

incel said:
no clue. but since the correlation between the age a man loses his virginity and IQ are related, I should have a high IQ

It seems like a lot of chads are really smart. 
E.X Connor murphy Aesthetic guy with i think an engineering degree(or in school getting it)

Also a lot of high IQ people are poor so it seems there is little real word advantage of high IQ

IQ is cope

intelligence coping is one of the saddest things out there. it's one thing if you legitimately tested high on an IQ test, but if you're a neckbeard that uses you're self-percieved 'high IQ' to convince yourself that you're smarter than chad, then you're a sad ass coper.

chances are if you have a subhuman face, you have a subhuman IQ.

TheIncelStaresBack said:
intelligence coping is one of the saddest things out there. it's one thing if you legitimately tested high on an IQ test, but if you're a neckbeard that uses you're self-percieved 'high IQ' to convince yourself that you're smarter than chad, then you're a sad ass coper.

chances are if you have a subhuman face, you have a subhuman IQ.

Legit, attractive people on average have +10 IQ.

I don't remember my IQ exactly, but it was higher than average when I took the test (administered by a psychologist). Somewhere in the 1120-125 range. Not high enough for mensa, I guess.

I took the SAT circa 1976 and got a composite score of 1350. Then I took a Miller Analogies Test in 1988 and got a 93 (out of 100 maximum). I've seen charts which convert these scores to IQ's, but I don't know how reliable they are.

advancedatheist said:
I took the SAT circa 1976 and got a composite score of 1350. Then I took a Miller Analogies Test in 1988 and got a 93 (out of 100 maximum). I've seen charts which convert these scores to IQ's, but I don't know how reliable they are.

OldCel

146 in elementary school, if it wasn't for my aspie tendencies I would've skipped several grades. It's probably a lot lower now, because I'm struggling in HS with a 2.7 GPA.

ordinaryotaku said:
146 in elementary school, if it wasn't for my aspie tendencies I would've skipped several grades. It's probably a lot lower now, because I'm struggling in HS with a 2.7 GPA.

lol what?  :D  146 iq and you're struggling in HS with 2.7 gpa?  :huh: :huh: :huh:

incelkingkong said:
lol what?  :D  146 iq and you're struggling in HS with 2.7 gpa?  :huh: :huh: :huh:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it lowered over time.

103 as per online test

jfl at highiqcels like me tbh, mentally retarded Chad has a 1000000000x better life

memecel said:
my IQ is probably 152, anyone else hate their IQ due to the fact femoids would rather go for an idiot chad then a smart incel just because he looks good
Yep 154 here

Most people have never had their IQs formally tested, internet IQ tests are not accurate, also IQ tests taken as a child are inaccurate, however I can say with certainty the vast majority of people here have IQ's in the range of 90-110. With a small portion of people in the 80-90 or 110-120 range , I doubt anyone here actually has an IQ greater than 120.

universallyabhorred said:
Most people have never had their IQs formally tested, internet IQ tests are not accurate, also IQ tests taken as a child are inaccurate, however I can say with certainty the vast majority of people here have  IQ's in the range of 90-110. With a small portion of people in the 80-90 or 110-120 range , I doubt anyone here actually has an IQ greater than 120.

legit lol, anything above 140 is genius tier.

incelkingkong said:
legit lol, anything above 140 is genius tier.

It is actually above 130 that is genius tier. Only 2% of the population would have an iq distribution that high based on the bell curve.

probably 90-95, it's below average in my country, I struggle with the simplest tasks in uni

I would have to be in the 4 digits

133 at 8, then it dropped to 124 when i was 14. only reason i got through school despite missing ~8 months per year

I have never had it tested properly. I've done a few online and I do well when it's about choosing the next pattern in a sequence. I am skeptical though as I don't think that is a good indicator of intelligence. Honestly evaluating myself I think I would be like 90.

Sad cope is sad cope but what is life without cope?

My IQ is 95.
Online IQ test = cope
IQ test during childhood = cope
oPf0G5DDPRMn.png

universallyabhorred said:
Most people have never had their IQs formally tested, internet IQ tests are not accurate, also IQ tests taken as a child are inaccurate, however I can say with certainty the vast majority of people here have  IQ's in the range of 90-110. With a small portion of people in the 80-90 or 110-120 range , I doubt anyone here actually has an IQ greater than 120.

I saw a comment saying 146 IQ yet struggling with high school... ironic because only dunces will struggle at that.

My IQ was tested to be 130 give or take when i applied for a school when i was 12. Secondary school never challenged me one bit. I cut most of my classes and still scored way above average in my final exams. I'm not that great at programming though. So no £££ for me. Feels bad man.

knajjd said:

Lol you are probably a typical 90 iq turkish sandnigger. https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/tr-turkey.

knajjd said:
IQ is directly correlated with lack of attractiveness and i'm one of the least attractive users here
Lol such cope. IQ is actually correlated positively with attractiveness good looking guys have around 10 points higher iq on average than the ugliest men. Check out https://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/i2011.pdf and https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent.

knajjd said:
horrible cope, u should go back to lookism for ur male model worship

It is not a cope moron, studies have shown a slight but statistically significant positive correlation between attractiveness and IQ. Look at the sources I provided.

knajjd said:
tl;dr lol just get iq mogged
There are still smart ugly people I am only talking about attractive males being smarter on average.

Ur iq is not 152

Greater than 130, gifted programs, top tier university
Wont say exact because thats besides the point

Most people have never had their IQs formally tested, internet IQ tests are not accurate, also IQ tests taken as a child are inaccurate, however I can say with certainty the vast majority of people here have IQ's in the range of 90-110. With a small portion of people in the 80-90 or 110-120 range , I doubt anyone here actually has an IQ greater than 120.
Me actually Id argue high iq without other qualities like hardwork no autism is a detriment cuz cant even talk to most people foid or male

Somewhere between 87 and 93. Not very high.