Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting State of mind

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
A lot of pain, I feel a lot of pain. It is almost unbearable. I look out the window and I see happy people. I go out in the street and I see happy people. I turn on the TV and I see happy people. Why are those sons of bitches happy? I think. Is it my fault I'm not happy? Do I deserve not to be happy? Will I ever be happy? Who the fuck cares about them. I'm going to smoke until my lungs turn black and drink until my liver explodes. I'll turn all my sadness into rage and make the world burn. FUCK THEM

Its the fault of our parents and ancestors that we are like this.
Tbf they had no way of knowing their descendants would be forced to live in a misandrist society.

A lot of pain, I feel a lot of pain. It is almost unbearable. I look out the window and I see happy people. I go out in the street and I see happy people. I turn on the TV and I see happy people. Why are those sons of bitches happy? I think. Is it my fault I'm not happy? Do I deserve not to be happy? Will I ever be happy? Who the fuck cares about them. I'm going to smoke until my lungs turn black and drink until my liver explodes. I'll turn all my sadness into rage and make the world burn. FUCK THEM
K I’m happy you didn’t say anything bad like the rope thing just be careful about the alcohol shit . Sum might go down and you end up in jail you never know. But you should listen to some death metal or black metal right now it’s gonna fill in that rage or sadness you have

I HATE NORMIES I HATE WORKING I HATE FOIDS FOIDS ARE THE ENEMIES